PDA

View Full Version : Uh....ok

Bloodstar64
06-25-2002, 10:12 AM
I am trying to download a file off a certarn website. The problem is though is that the files stops after about 3-8 seconds after it starts. It dosent close out or makes the program freeze it just stops. Does anyone know what is going on?

DarkPanther
06-25-2002, 10:21 AM
Yeah, they're stealing information off your computer while you think you're downloading something. Probably altering programs and embedding viruses so they can access your computer later if necessary as well.

Paradox
06-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
Yeah, they're stealing information off your computer while you think you're downloading something. Probably altering programs and embedding viruses so they can access your computer later if necessary as well.

:eek: i wouldn't go that far...

maybe it's just that the file on the server is corrupt or the server is having problems

Raichu86
06-25-2002, 11:30 AM
I download things all the time that reset to 0% when they're almost done. :sweat:

Bloodstar64
06-25-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther

Its a Lunar ISO and the mp3 files that I know that works because I saw other people download it as well at that very same site. Beside all the other files work.