PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question about items

cuttooth
06-24-2002, 07:00 PM
Hi,
I just started using Zelda Classic (you may have seen my post about the "freezing problem") and I've been playing a custom quest (Triforce of Courage). Every once in a while I will run into an item that I have no idea what it is. Is there a fan site out there or something that has a list of the items you can get in Zelda Classic? I know that it probably differs from quest to quest, but just an overall list would be cool.

In particular, two things I have run into that I don't know what they are:

1. what looks like a bag with a green rupee on the front..i'm guessing this might let you hold more rupees?

2. a gold coinish looking thing with a red center. I saw this in a shop, but I haven't bought it yet.

I'm sure I'll run into more as I keep playing.

Thanks a lot,
Rob

Nick
06-24-2002, 07:25 PM
It really doesn't help too much because people can customize how their items look in Zelda Classic.

That bag does allow you to hold more ruppies.

The gold coinish thing I don't know about.

Jigglysaint
06-24-2002, 07:34 PM
What does the coinish thing do? Where does it show up.

BTW, I know there is an enemy index, but on www.zeldaclassic.com , is there an item index?

Tygore
06-24-2002, 07:40 PM
I think the coinish thing is yer L2 shield.

Elemental Knight
06-25-2002, 02:24 PM
Are you using Newfirst tiles? Then the red-and-gold item is the Level 2 Shield (as seen in Link to the Past). And yeah, the bag is a Wallet, allowing you to hold insane amounts of cash.

Spike
06-25-2002, 02:35 PM
I wish I could find that quest. I'm just too lazy to check where it is. *sigh* Oh well. :D

Elemental Knight
06-25-2002, 06:41 PM
Newfirst comes with ZC, Spike. It's in the same directory as the first and second quests. Triforce of Courage can be found at the Quest Database ( questdb.armageddongames.com ) under Completed Newfirst-style quests.

Spike
06-25-2002, 06:47 PM
I know newfirst comes with ZC... And like I told you, I'm too lazy to go and download Triforce of Courage.