PDA

View Full Version : Items, conveyors, pits

NerdWarrior
06-23-2002, 09:09 PM
Okay, I had an idea for a fiendish puzzle. it involves placing a kill all enemies on a conveyor, with an undefeatable (at the current time) enemy in the room, like a gohma when the player is missing the bow and/or arrow. Anyway, can I "drop" items into pits? :D

JayeM
06-23-2002, 10:30 PM
The items are not affected by conveyors.

Spike
06-23-2002, 10:56 PM
That's too bad, it would've been fun. Maybe they should implement that items are affected by conveyours like they were in some of the other Zelda games!

NerdWarrior
06-24-2002, 10:11 AM
Items are affected by conveyors. I made a puzzle where you have to "trap" the map as it comes by on a conveyor, and it worked (except for the pit, but i don't need that).

Spike
06-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Sounds cool. Maybe I should try something like that sometime! :D

ShadowTiger
06-25-2002, 09:45 AM
Yeah, I was just playing the Quest Oracle of Life, and in there items were being flung across conveyor belts like nobodys business, only to end up.... at the end of the conveyor belt. I have yet to see an item falling into a pit. (

After all, pits can have a number of appearances because a pit is only an assigned characteristic, so it could look like stairs. An item wouldn't fall up stairs, would it?)

K-Teclis
06-25-2002, 10:29 AM
Items don't warp on pits...:(

Spike
06-25-2002, 01:50 PM
That's another thing DN might code, maybe he could add the same warping code from link to the items that way they could also be affected by them. It's quite an idea, and hopefully gets implemented!