PDA

View Full Version : What was that game again?

tornado
06-23-2002, 01:55 PM
Do you know about any games that nobodyelse knows about?
-like about half of the sega genisis games! :laughing:

King Link
06-23-2002, 02:46 PM
I know a few games, I don't know.

The names may be familiar, but the game itself may not. Examples are Troy Aikman's Football, ABC Monday Night Football and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Undoubtedly those names have been heard before, but the games may not have been played themselves.

Dracula
06-23-2002, 05:41 PM
Has anyone heard of Pepsi Invaders for the Atari 2600? It was kind of a prototype that was handed out to people at a Coca Cola business convention or something. It's space invaders, only with Pepsi as the enemy, since that was a big deal in the 80's. The big cola wars...

EWild
06-23-2002, 08:23 PM
H00ters Road Trip? I saw it in EB (Canada only) today, a good laugh and nice b00bs too. :drool:

mrz84
06-23-2002, 08:32 PM
sometimes i envy canadians. then i think about terrance and phillip. :lol: :kawaii:

zables
06-23-2002, 08:38 PM
hey! Canadians Kick Arse :D

Master Ghaleon
06-23-2002, 08:40 PM
How bout a Nintendo game called Dusty Diamonds All Star Softball? That game was awesome. I never heard of the Pepsi Invaders

Daarkseid
06-23-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
Has anyone heard of Pepsi Invaders for the Atari 2600? It was kind of a prototype that was handed out to people at a Coca Cola business convention or something. It's space invaders, only with Pepsi as the enemy, since that was a big deal in the 80's. The big cola wars...

Thats really interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if there was such a thing though, but it might also be a rumor. Alot of rumors are a result of the Cola Wars, I'd imagine. The biggest being that Coke intended to use New Coke as a means of boosting the sales of its own regular Coke.

skidphyzz
06-24-2002, 12:52 AM
Has anyone else even ever heard of Sega Master System?
It was Competition for NES but pretty much flopped everywhere but Mexico.Game gear could play it's games with a special port. Kind of like an early reverse Super Gameboy

Dracula
06-24-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by zables
hey! Canadians Kick Arse :D

That's right. They have better heroine than Mexico!!!! :laughing:

Originally posted by skidphyzz
Has anyone else even ever heard of Sega Master System?
It was Competition for NES but pretty much flopped everywhere but Mexico.Game gear could play it's games with a special port. Kind of like an early reverse Super Gameboy

And, oh yes... The master system. It was ok at it's time. It was more powerful than the NES, but... That didn't make it's sales beat NES...:mischief:

Originally posted by Daarkseid

Thats really interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if there was such a thing though, but it might also be a rumor. Alot of rumors are a result of the Cola Wars, I'd imagine. The biggest being that Coke intended to use New Coke as a means of boosting the sales of its own regular Coke.

http://www.atariage.com/2600/screenshots/s_PepsiInvaders_3.png
That's not a fake pic either. Only about 100 left in the world, try to find one...

Ganondorf
07-16-2002, 04:45 PM
Dragons Aura for the sega saturn i ve asked door to dorr in atleat 2 states and no ones heard of it i think it was a special erealese

3-Headed Monkey
07-16-2002, 05:20 PM
If it weren't for the fact that I've been raving about it, I bet not many people here knew about Suikoden for PSX. There's also a game on PC that I just found in Wal-Mart one day. It's called WWII GI. It's a first person shooter that takes place during WW2 (obviously). I thought it would be good, but it's extremely repetitive. The network multiplayer is good, though.

And, of course, Spider-Man Cartoon Maker. Really fun, but I never heard about it, it just came with one of my computers. Not really a game, but still, you can make some pretty funny movies.

Cronic
07-16-2002, 05:25 PM
Here's one...

Mutant league football?

Grasshopper
07-16-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Here's one...

Mutant league football?

I used to watch the cartoon for that game.