PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July

Master Ghaleon
06-23-2002, 12:33 AM
Whats everyone doing on July 4th?

I am going to a Picnic in the morning from noon to 4 pm and then Im hosting a party from 5 pm til about noon the next morning! I already ordered the beer and food for the party so I am hoping that it will be a blast. I hope it doesnt get too wild :scared: hehe

mrz84
06-23-2002, 12:37 AM
well i'll most likely be home chilling with my dad and bros. :kawaii:

slothman
06-23-2002, 12:41 AM
I'm probably doing nothing. I used to go to a family party then but it eventually changed to August. Unfortunetely we don't have many family parties anymore. Anyway Master Ghaleon where is your party? Maybe I can crash it. :D

Master Ghaleon
06-23-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by slothman
I'm probably doing nothing. I used to go to a family party then but it eventually changed to August. Unfortunetely we don't have many family parties anymore. Anyway Master Ghaleon where is your party? Maybe I can crash it. :D

Hehe, well thats exactly why Im not gonna tell you where it is :P

Drunken Tiger
06-23-2002, 03:42 AM
Here in this country they dont celebrate July 4th....:(

slothman
06-23-2002, 04:18 AM
You don't have July 4th. It goes strait from the 3rd to the 5th. :D In Canada they celebrate "Canada Day" on July 1st. Of course America is the only important country so that doesn't matter. j/k

Drunken Tiger
06-23-2002, 04:29 AM
Its something like that slothman....

ZeldaFan001
06-23-2002, 01:44 PM
If you live where I do, you can count out looking at fireworks. The fireworks show has been cancelled due to the recent fires. (I guess this should tell you very close to where I live.) ;)

BTW, I will see some relatives. I will probably just be on the computer.

itschris
06-23-2002, 02:06 PM
You don't have July 4th. It goes strait from the 3rd to the 5th. :D In Canada they celebrate "Canada Day" on July 1st. Of course America is the only important country so that doesn't matter. j/k

Hey, I take offense to that! ;)

I'm not doing anything on July fourth or July first.

King Link
06-23-2002, 02:51 PM

Some people consider that true because they are ignorant, but I don't think there are any AGNers like that. I'm right, right?

As slothman said, Canada Day is celebrated on July 1st. My family was going to go to the Ottawa celebrations this year, but we've become tied up. Still, I can watch the celebrations on t.v. and go to the fireworks.

Dark_Xero
06-23-2002, 03:02 PM
Yah I'll prolly go see some fireworks too...... on July 1.

Darunia
06-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Same as every day. 4th jjuly not here (Yes, we go straight from 3rd to 5th :D)