PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever tried this?

ZeldaLord
06-22-2002, 06:49 AM
I'm going to try to beat OOT without getting hit.:D (Yes, it is possible). Is anyone else going to try, or has anyone got tips for me?

Masamune
06-22-2002, 09:07 AM
ok! here's a tip... *whispers in zelda lord's ear* don't get hit.

ZeldaLord
06-22-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Masamune
ok! here's a tip... *whispers in zelda lord's ear* don't get hit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got one other tip: Din's Fire and Nayru's Love are your friends, find them as soon as possible and call them wisely........but dont blame me if they don't come!

obi
06-22-2002, 09:35 AM
Okay, that can be done, but a better Idea would be to use the spin attack and atuo aim feature to your advantage.

BTW - anyone completed it with only 3 hearts That was fun, never getting hit by ganon or Ganondorf is actually quite easy...

Masamune
06-22-2002, 10:11 AM
i've completed it with 3 hearts. i had all my bottles filled with lon lon milk!

ZeldaLord
06-22-2002, 11:17 AM
Okay, who's done it?:laughing:

I know a few things:

Ganondorf's easy to beat without dying but if you want to beat him without getting hit, make sure you can beat phantom Ganon without getting hit and that you can do it easily or you won't stand chance against Ganondorf.;)

Elemental Knight
06-22-2002, 12:48 PM
TSA's done it, go ask him for advice.

My advice? Obviously, don't go looking for the extra stuff - Heart Container Pieces, larger Wallets, etc. Just grab what bottles you can and fill 'em up with Green Potion.

zables
06-22-2002, 01:07 PM
Ive done it, Its freaking hard man... although i can honestly say that i have never ever had that much fun playing a game until then, cuz u see things on a completely different level, its cool, give it a shot if you havnt already

ZeldaLord
06-22-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by zables
Ive done it, Its freaking hard man... although i can honestly say that i have never ever had that much fun playing a game until then, cuz u see things on a completely different level, its cool, give it a shot if you havnt already

I know, it's like beating Z1 without a sword;)

My tip:

Things you originally got earlier in the game, (Biggoron's Sword ect.) you'll need to wait to get now (you can't get past the falling rocks as adult Link without getting hit). Look into it first and you won't make these silly mistakes.:reading:

Cronic
06-22-2002, 02:30 PM
That game is way to fucking simple...

Beaten: 3 hearts, No hits no use of potions etc...

The Silent Assassin
06-22-2002, 06:11 PM
I've beaten every Zelda game except for Zelda II, The Oracle Games, and MM without getting hit once.

vegeta1215
06-22-2002, 07:15 PM
I was gonna say, TSA already did that. If TSA does beat the MM without getting hit, I will appluad him, because that fish boss is a real pain! :angry:

The only thing I've done to challenge myself in OoT is beat the game with only 3 hearts. I hope to do that with MM eventually, but once again, that fish boss is a pain :angry:

For LoZ, I've gotten to Ganon without a sword. And I've also gotten to Ganon with the wooden sword and no ring, and only 8 hearts (but I had to go get the rest of the hearts to beat him. it was still hard. 16 hits with the wooden sword!)

Here's the pic of me beating it with the wooden sword and no ring as I said above (on my original NES, in my room!)
http://members.hometown.aol.com/vegeta121s/pics/zeldaChallenge.jpg

obi
06-22-2002, 08:51 PM
I'll give you a tip for big gannon - stay in between his legs and use your biggoron sword a lot, roll inbetween his legs to get behind him and hack his tail. Always roll when moving around him, it'll m,ake it harder for him to hit you. :)