PDA

View Full Version : Space/future tiles

blckscab
06-22-2002, 03:18 AM
Has anyone got any futureistic tiles that I can have for my space invasion quest? Or even better, can anyone make me some? I would make tham myself but they always end up looking crappy.
I could also do with some city tiles.
Thanx:)

Menokh
06-22-2002, 03:30 AM
You are in the same predicament I am in.
I also need futuristic tiles for a part of my quest, but they are hard to come by.

There are some in C-Dawg's tileset he released awhile ago(DoY tiles). There are also some in Nick's Eternity's End tileset he relesed awhile back. The topics are in this forum somewhere. As for others, I'm guessing you'll have to try and rip them yourself, like I'm going to have to do.

blckscab
06-22-2002, 03:33 AM
The thing is that I am no good at ripping tiles from other games because you always have to change the colours and after I do that it looks rubbish.:(

ZeldaLord
06-22-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Menokh
You are in the same predicament I am in.
I also need futuristic tiles for a part of my quest, but they are hard to come by.

There are some in C-Dawg's tileset he released awhile ago(DoY tiles). There are also some in Nick's Eternity's End tileset he relesed awhile back. The topics are in this forum somewhere. As for others, I'm guessing you'll have to try and rip them yourself, like I'm going to have to do.

But C-Dawg's doesn't work in 163 (combos are messed up)

Menokh
06-22-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ZeldaLord

But C-Dawg's doesn't work in 163 (combos are messed up)

I noticed.
But all the tiles and pallettes are there, so I can still rip tiles from the set easily.

K-Teclis
06-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Yes you can. Anyway, has someone city tiles.... please?