PDA

View Full Version : I hath tasted from the forbidden fruit, and DAMNIT I WANT SECONDS!

AlexMax
06-21-2002, 09:29 PM
OK, I was happily chugging away on my computer.

"Alex, get your little sister some dinner!"
*groan*

10 min. later, my other sister is sitting at MY computer, the only one with sound in the house.

"Get off. I was on there."
"Oh I'm sorry..." (cyincal)

She doesn't move. In an angered rage, I stomped over to another computer and began plotting my revenge...

10 minutes later....

"Alex, why isn't my internet connection working?"
"I dummo. Try it again."
"Oh here it goes...."

Little does she know that I have been fucking around with the internet filters on the router, and block and unblock her at the click of a mouse.

Eventually, she kinda catches on. I have been keeping in contact with Mottzilla, who has been with me the entire time. We would laugh our asses off when I disconnected her.

"ALEX! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE INTERNET?"
"Um...nothing" *giggle*

Anyway he does this brilliant thing for me, and will have my props FOREVER because of this....

MottZilla: have any internet trouble lately?
Bebe 788: um hi
Bebe 788: yeah the little asswipe did something to it
MottZilla: well, if you give alex 20$s to give to me, i'll stop disconnecting you
Bebe 788: ok
Bebe 788: tell him its in the yellow bar in the top drawer of my dresser
Bebe 788: *bag
Bebe 788: on the left side

At this point...

MottZilla: dude, disc her now
MottZilla: NOW :p
AlexMax2742: Done
MottZilla: just disconnect her permanently
MottZilla: shes a stupid whore

A few minutes later...

"ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"What? ^_^"
"Damnit! Tell your Mottzilla person to stop screwing with the connection."
"Fine fine..."

In the end, I never did get the computer back, but boy it was funny as hell.... This is my first time I've ever used my computer skills for evil. I will never be the same again...

AlexMax2742: Can I post parts of this AIM online?
AlexMax2742: On the boards?
AlexMax2742: This is so fucking funny...
MottZilla: i dont care

Mak-X
06-21-2002, 09:35 PM
Interesting...internet routers eh...second computer eh
No, I don't think I'd do that to my sister though.

There's always fights over the computer or TV with siblings.
"I was her first!"
"I was planning to use the internet!

mrz84
06-21-2002, 09:42 PM
that reminds me of the ps1 and n64 we got. and the pc of course. :kawaii: but that IS funny. :lol:

matthew986
06-21-2002, 09:43 PM
Ya'll and your fancy internet routers... I figured out how to disconect the computer from the internet along time ago by simply dialing a number on the phone. And since we always have internet problems all i have to do is disconnet the interent while my brothers on and he thinks its the computer and goes away.

DukenukemX
06-21-2002, 10:03 PM
You really want to screw with you sister. Get the program Dame Ware NT utilities. With it you can manage Workstations, and servers.

I can watch what my sister does on the other PC. :evil:

I can close programs without her knowing it.

I can see who she is talking too. :)

There is a free trial you can download. Of course a simple crack can fix that. :)

King Link
06-21-2002, 10:14 PM
This happens with seats around the t.v. here too. I hate it, my siblings annoy the heck outta me. Oh well, not a biggie.

zfreak2004
06-21-2002, 10:20 PM
LOL. Now I wish that I had a second computer. Now that would be funny. When my little brother does want on the I could kick him off. Great stuff.

DarkDragon
06-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Heh, no need to mess with routers for me. I made sure that the computer was installed on a seperate breaker circuit, so whenever my sis hogs the computer, I just take a trip to the basement.
Well, it's not my fault she forgot to save regularly... :sb:

SSJ3500
06-21-2002, 11:30 PM
heh, my sis dosnt live with me so I dont have a problem with the internet, and when she does use it its me who decides how long. My dad dosnt use the PC, my mom dosnt us the PC, and now my sis isnt around, so I can be on 24/7. But now that i've got the BMX I sure as hell wont be online that much.

plith
06-22-2002, 12:03 AM
No one in my house ever uses this computer, and only occaisionally do they get to use the printer (through the network of course). Nonny and U22L have to share a computer, and my dad has one downstairs that he uses, so I can just do stuff on this one whenever I feel like.

Rafnul
06-22-2002, 12:32 AM
Heh, you wouldn't believe the crap I get away with. We've got 3 computers hooked up to a server computer connected to the cable modem. Of course, the server is running linux. And no one else knows how to use Linux...

I can bring my laptop into the recording studio (yes I have one), and use the computer in there to use the internet, and monitor what the computer in the living room is doing. quite excellent. Very funny when you are watching your sister chat. You can copy a screenshot of something stupid she said, then force it to open on her screen... MUAHAHAHAHA. I bet the word virus isn't used wrongfully nearly as much at anyone else's house.