PDA

View Full Version : A question for vegeata...

EWild
06-21-2002, 10:21 AM
Hey vegeta I know that you LOVE the GBA and it's your favourite system. But one thing, how do you keep you neck in good shape? I mean I play my GBA all the time and after awhile I have to stop because my neck hurts. Do you have a special way of playing the GBA? I asked you since you love the GBA a lot so you seemed to know a lot about it. So do you Thanks.:)

Masamune
06-21-2002, 10:27 AM
hold your GBA out in front of you. then your arms start to hurt.

EWild
06-21-2002, 10:30 AM
Yeah I tried that once... wait, you're a genius!! I will use a box to put my arms on then my arms won't hurt, and neither will my neck! w00t!! :D

Masamune
06-21-2002, 10:35 AM
i'm a genius? that's a first!

vegeta1215
06-21-2002, 06:15 PM
I usually sit back on a chair or on a stack of pillows on my bed and play. But, I've never really had any trouble with my neck.

When the Oracle Zelda games came out last year however, my thumbs got so sore from playing the two games nonstop for a week and a half (on GBC). That had never happened to me before! It sucked, I had to take alot of breaks cause my thumbs were really hurting.

EWild
06-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Thanks man! You helped me and now, no more problems. I sit on my chair, wiht a load of pillows so it's eye level. w00t!