PDA

View Full Version : The biggest thing since sliced bread.

DukenukemX
06-21-2002, 03:16 AM
I don't know if this should be posted in the anime forum or gamez forum. Since no one would be interested in this unless they're a anime fan I posted here.

Ok imagine you go online and play against people as Goku. Now the other players are Ryoko, Cloud from FF7, and possibly Jet from Bebop.

Excited yet? Heres the link http://www.planetquake.com/q3manga/ .

It's actually a collection of anime caracters and video game caracters. So yes there will be Megaman X, pokemon, and other anime.

I don't think the project is anywhere near done. In the near future you can answer such quetions like can Tenchi kick Saiyamans ass. :whap: Just go online and prove it. :D

MegaMan3000
06-21-2002, 01:52 PM
That will be cool It looks interesting.

mrz84
06-21-2002, 03:08 PM
now if only they had them for download. then there would be some neat fun. :kawaii:

Maverick_Zero
06-23-2002, 03:21 PM
Well, that sounds like a good idea, but if there were people from mecha anime would they fight or would their mecha, it wouldn't matter cuz Sephiroth would kill everyone. He would slice off their heads and eveyone knows that it's true.

mrz84
06-23-2002, 07:41 PM
ya, i agree. personally i think sephiroth was misunderstood. :kawaii:

jman2050
06-25-2002, 02:42 PM
It's my understanding that this is a modification for Quake 3, right? If that's the case, then this belongs in General Gaming Discussion [especially if it is not only anime but other video game characters as well]. Fell free to move it back if I either misunderstood or if there sin't a problem here.

==TOPIC MOVED==

NerdWarrior
06-25-2002, 06:12 PM
Time to dm against Ash!
:D

Daarkseid
06-25-2002, 06:27 PM
First of all, the phrase is "The best thing since sliced bread" or perhaps even "The greatest thing since sliced bread". A little nit-picky I guess but it somehow bothered me.

And this is merely only a Quake 3 mod. Seriously, this sort of thing has been done before with countless amounts of different online First Person Shooters. I think its only worth noting, it seems, because the character models actually look pretty well done. This is a change from most mods that change character skins because they look pretty awful or just too simplistic.

Maverick_Zero
06-30-2002, 09:27 PM
I at first thought it was like Super Smash Bros but it's jsut a quake three mod, what I'd like to know is if he's making new weapon skins so that you can use a Masamune if your Seph or on of those laser swords Ryoko uses, instead of your bassic Q3 melee weapon.

DukenukemX
07-01-2002, 01:18 AM
No you will have special weapons. Not the Quake3 weapons. I checked out the site a little more and they haven't updated in 1 year. The project could be dead or having problems.