PDA

View Full Version : To release, or not to release LoS, that's the question

Qusetonui
06-20-2002, 09:15 PM
Yes, the quest formerly called Zelda 3½, has now changed its name to the Legend of Sassooniala (if you didn't read the Jackson's Adventure 1™ manual, which none of you read yet) because I thought the name didn't stick because I probably thought it was used already. All two overworlds are done, Levels 1-9 are done, but Turtle Rock isn't done. The Triforce Cave is done, and the custom enemy feature is what I've been waiting for. There might be a bug or two, but those might be a ZC bug. Now the ZC-imporrible bosses (for now?) reside in my future
to-be hit RPG, Jackson's Adventure. Back to the game. It has its own manual, tricks for some games, and an added bonus, a Pokémon strategy guide (I'll seperate it into two different text files if you don't like Pokémon.) If you think this is too hard, tune to the Unoffical Third Quest for a warmup, you'll see why. Beware! This game is tougher, longer, and has more puzzles. If you play it and think it is easy, why don't you use it as a U3Q warmup (both games are difficult nonetheless). Expect it done by July 19th.

Features: 24 Hearts, All items, a few bomb upgrades, Sahrashala (sp?) popping up, some elements from Zelda 1, 4, and 5 altogether, and more. Be careful of a gray-colored mountain ridge in this. It takes 1/2 of a heart to bypass it, but if you're brave, you can do it. So, shalt I release it?

BTW, I am not picking on U3Q. I actually like it, but I'm using it as an example of difficult and amazing quests.

*b*
06-21-2002, 11:58 AM
sure, go ahead! sounds good!

Cyclone
06-21-2002, 12:11 PM
That is a question that only you can answer.

Awaits the answer.

Cyclone

ZeldaFan001
06-21-2002, 12:57 PM
Yeah, sounds good. What tileset does it use and what is this quest based off of?