PDA

View Full Version : Hopper's Quest Help / Help on Hopper's Quest (Merged topics)

radder1
06-20-2002, 08:34 PM
I can't find Level 6. I figure I need to burn a tree, but there are hundreds of them. Please help.

Foxx
06-21-2002, 06:11 AM
I believe you do need to burn a tree, and it's somewhere in the southeast corner of the map. Look for an area that seems like you need to break through something to get to it.

redtiger999
06-23-2002, 08:34 AM
I don't find the whistle, needed to beat the boss in Level 5.
Is it in Level 5 (where I found the ladder) or in a previous Level or somewhere in the overworld ? :confused:

ImHoney7
06-23-2002, 12:14 PM
The same exact thing happened to me. I got to the end of Level 5 and couldnt beat the boss because I didnt have the whistle. I also am in the process of going back and looking for it somewhere. Let me know if you find it. :heart:

ImHoney7
06-23-2002, 12:18 PM
Paul...I can help you with this one! From the entrance to level 1..go east 2 screens and burn the bush that is the farthest to the right at the top of the screen and an entrance will appear in the bushes for you to enter them. Level 6 is in there. Can you help me locate the whistle?

Cloral
06-23-2002, 04:27 PM
Um yeah... I remember level 6 - there is a path in the southeast forest that if you follow where it should go to, you can figure out which tree to burn to get to it.

As for the whistle, I don't 100% recall... I seem to remember the graveyard though... don't you need it to get into level 5 or something? I think one of the guys you can pay for info tells you about it. Unlike in the original LoZ, these guys have 3 hints - 1 for each price (rather than having 1 hint and the other 2 being useless comments).

Cyclone
06-23-2002, 04:39 PM
There were two threads - both relatively new - on Hopper's Quest. Since Cloral seemed to answer both in his post, I decided to merge them into one thread.

That's why you see such a funny title for this thread. :)

And ImHoney7; I caused the double-post in your case. Don't fret about it. :)

Cyclone

ImHoney7
06-23-2002, 07:05 PM
no problem Cyclone..I knew that I had replied to two different posts and didnt double post. :heart:

I didnt find anything in the graveyard but Level 5 and didnt need a whistle to get into that. I wasnt able to move any of the headstones...did I miss it there? (the whistle) :heart:

redtiger999
06-24-2002, 04:41 AM
I'm sure that the whistle is hidden in the graveyard ('a grave without a owner') but I can't move any graves.

Power Bracelet is needed maybe ?

Cloral
06-24-2002, 05:09 AM
Yeah, I think you do. Try looking for the bracelet at the eastern edge of the map.

4matsy
06-24-2002, 10:29 AM
Yes, you do need the bracelet to move the grave that the whistle is under.

I remember stumbling around that point for days wondering why I still couldn't get any of the graves to move even though I had the bracelet...then I remembered that I'd once accidentally hit Retry instead of Save, and therefore lost the bracelet...no wonder the stupid grave wouldn't move :lol:

redtiger999
06-24-2002, 04:59 PM
Yes that's it ! I finally found it ... Thx :heart:

Now I'm attacking Level 9 (without getting the magical key in previous levels ... :confused: )

Cloral
06-25-2002, 01:59 AM
It's in level 9.

Also, if you haven't found the magic sword yet, you should go look for it. It's somewhere in the overworld.

redtiger999
06-25-2002, 02:19 AM
Thx for the hint about the M Key

I already found the master sword since Level 5, but I don't have enough hearts to take it.
I found it while I was searching the whistle :kawaii: .
It was well hidden :ooh:

redtiger999
06-25-2002, 02:00 PM
I get a hint in Level 9, I don't know what to do with. :confused:

I ignore if it's important, but I figure that's for the last item ...

ImHoney7
06-25-2002, 03:48 PM
I assume you are talking about the hint in L9 that says to walk behind the armos statue on top of the mountain or something to that effect? If that is the one you are referring to...then, go outside L9 and the armos statue (2nd one) on the left side of the entrance while facing it...move it and then walk through that wall to get the silver arrow. :heart: