PDA

View Full Version : The horror....

LinkSlash
06-20-2002, 12:46 PM
Today being my friends last day of school he decides to pull off a prank. Wasn't just on me but on the whole school bus. He bought this thingy (don't know what it's called) but it was a stink bomb type thing. So it's the kind where you squeeze the package together and it mixes the stuff inside of it together to make the bag fill up with I think CO2. So the bus stops at a stop two streets away from mine, and thats when he starts it up. Then some curious kid picks up the bag and throws it a a girl. The bag then blows up letting out all the gas while 85% of the windows on the bus are closed. Luckily it was just my stop right after I smelled it. But it was so bad I started to feel sick. My friend got off the bus a stop before me so he wouldn't get in trouble, but then I was starting to get blamed for it by the bus driver.

I'll think of a moral to this story some time when my head stops hurting from that stench which I can still smell.

Selah
06-20-2002, 01:01 PM
not a bad prank. oh sorry. musta smelled like shit.

Smokin' D. Grass
06-20-2002, 01:02 PM
Here's your moral: If you can't beat 'em, arranged to have them beaten!:smoking:

LinkSlash
06-20-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Smokin' D. Grass
Here's your moral: If you can't beat 'em, arranged to have them beaten!:smoking:
I kinda like that one. I'm going to punch him anyway for the headache.

EWild
06-20-2002, 01:34 PM
Man I pity you. That happened to me once, but I wasn't blamed but it was a long bus route and the windows didn't work. But the driver had a working window so he didn't care TOO much. Everyone knew who did it so we punched him till he got off. It was fun and gross at the same time.

slothman
06-20-2002, 02:55 PM
Well at least it just smelled bad. It could have gotten some gross liquid all over everybody. To get him back you should buy one and throw it at him. mhahaha

LinkSlash
06-20-2002, 08:47 PM
I'm going to get him back so badly it isn't funny. I have been smelling it everywhere it's so bad. I just washed everywhere on my body to get rid of the smell if I can.

Lom2000
06-20-2002, 08:52 PM
oh yuck..i would do something to his room, cause he sleeps there

Selah
06-20-2002, 10:08 PM
but you have to admit that was a good joke evil but good

Rafnul
06-20-2002, 10:25 PM
The Horror... what kind of prank involves a PURCHASED stink bomb. I always make my own. A powerade bottle plus, two cartons of chocolate milk, half a carton of orange juice, barbecue fritos, lettuce, french dressing, and a bit of your school's worst smelling condiment. Then put it out in the sun for the rest of the school day. Next leave it in your locker for 2 weeks. To finish it, shake well, then open it and leave it sitting in the desired locatino you wish to stink. For faster results, throw the bottle.

Well, that's what my friends and I did anyways.

Rijuhn
06-20-2002, 11:13 PM
Man that's mean, but funny.

DarkDragon
06-20-2002, 11:20 PM
Seek revenge by dripping 12 molar Hydrochloric acid on his car. A friend of mine did that to one my other friends's M3 (Not intentionally; we were using HCl to evolve hydrogen gas into balloons. Unfortunately, there was a slight... mishap... and acid sprayed all over the place. Doing this experiment in the school parking lot seemed like a good idea at the time...) OMFG was he pissed...

Rafnul
06-20-2002, 11:28 PM
As an alternative, you could always poor Water Softner Salt into his Gas tank... That's almost just as destructive... ;)

Lom2000
06-20-2002, 11:29 PM
yea but dont u think his parents would flip

Rafnul
06-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Yes, which would make it all the more fun.

DukenukemX
06-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Get a stink bomb and tape it somewhere on his shoe where he won't find it. He can dish it but can he take it. :D

Sweet stinky revenge.

Drunken Tiger
06-21-2002, 04:14 AM
:lol:

I done that to a very very crowded corridor at school with like six packets of those things...:lol:

And the best bit is that i didnt get caught!!:tongue:

LinkSlash
06-21-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
:lol:

I done that to a very very crowded corridor at school with like six packets of those things...:lol:

And the best bit is that i didnt get caught!!:tongue:
Lucky you, although that smell x6 might possible kill some people for how strong it is.