PDA

View Full Version : FF7 keyboard problem

Beldaran
06-19-2002, 07:13 PM
EDIT:

BAH forget it. I downloaded the patches. The PC port is just a really pathetic programming mess and I'm sick of wasting time with it.
[deletes the game]

obi
06-21-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran
EDIT:

BAH forget it. I downloaded the patches. The PC port is just a really pathetic programming mess and I'm sick of wasting time with it.
[deletes the game]

I aggree, I'm gonna delete the game though once I beat that mofo, ruby weapon, HATE THAT FREAK!!!!

Also, the keyboard layout is messed up ;)

Mak-X
06-21-2002, 02:51 PM
You can use a joystick.

The keyboard layout didnt' see bad but the Keyboard is no controller. It was 0 for cancel, Enter for OK, 4,8,6,2 for direction on the number pad right? I usually used my gravis gamepad.

Warlock
06-21-2002, 06:06 PM
go to the eidos forums.. there are ppl that can help you there.. I had problems with my Geforce 2 card (damn Glide supporters!), and they helped out with that

vegeta1215
06-21-2002, 06:26 PM
Yeah, they have a couple patches on their site. I had to download one to make the 3d acceleration work in the game with my Riva TNT 2 card.

But, FF7 is an excellent port on the PC. You do have to change the controls around, cause at first everything is done with the number pad. I made my config like my ZSNES config:

Accept = D
Cancel = C
Menu = S
? = X

Basically, it's setup like FF games were on SNES.