PDA

View Full Version : Yoda action figure

Rafnul
06-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a Yoda action figure? I want one with a lightsaber.

I searched all day today and couldn't find one. I ended up coming home with the "Slice off my hand" Luke Skywalker figure.

I want to do something really cool with it, but I won't give it away until it's finished.

Mitsukara
06-19-2002, 11:32 PM
I didn't know that they made a "slice off my hand" Luke Skywalker Action figure... but to answer your question, I haven't found any either. However, oddly enough, the normal (not the $10 comes-in-a-big-package one) Count Dooku action figure seems to come with an Episode II-esque green lightsaber, which I guess you can give to an old Special Edition-era Yoda as a really lame substitute...

Rafnul
06-19-2002, 11:47 PM
I don't think the Yoda action figure has been made yet. I think it will be in the next edition. Maybe they are trying to make enough supplies.

And the Slice of my Hand Luke Skywalker action figure is hilarious. His hand pops in and out of his wrist with a magnet. You can even make him cling to the bottom of cloud city.(Rod and Suction Cup Included)

Mitsukara
06-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Where did you obtain this slice off my hand Luke Skywalker action figure? Or any model of Cloud City other than the Micro Machine and Taco Bell's kids meal toy, for that matter? Unless you're talking about one of those....

Rafnul
06-20-2002, 12:00 AM
No, I bought it at Target. It's actually from the same line as all the new $5 attack of the clones action figures. Go figure. There was also one of darth vader... come to think of it I should have bought that one too. It was match to the Slice of My hand Luke Skywalker.

Brasel
06-20-2002, 01:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I have an old Yoda action figure...

Dracula
06-20-2002, 01:19 AM
I have a whole bunch of Star Wars figures that do something wierd. I got the "Take my damn helmet off, Luke, and see who's your daddy" Darth Vader figure. He has this weird look, as if he's really intrigued by a donut shop or something. That ones cool. That one is my favorite, then there's the "DIE LUKE, you worthless sonofabitch! I zap you with my lightnin'!" Emperor Palpatine. He has this wierd psychopath face. Then there's the "Barfing Jabba", the "Oh shit. You cut off my arm!" Snow Wampa, and the REALLY cool "Singing Dewback" that has this weird smile on its face, and when you move his tale, his face moves, so it looks like Elvis. I wanted the handless Luke one.

The killer Yoda is the one I'm waiting for too. He was awesome in EpII.

Rafnul
06-20-2002, 01:24 AM
Yeah... I used to be dying to download the Yoda Fight scene somewhere.;)

To tell you the truth I want to make a short animation of yoda spin-flipping and swinging his lightsaber around with some fishing line and my digital camera.

Selah
06-20-2002, 09:29 AM
slice off my hand luke. this is a sick world with a fucked up sence of humor.

Dirk the Daring
06-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Ya'll remember the fuss that was raised when the Austin Power's figures came out and someone complained about one of them saying something about shagging or something, said her kid did not need to hear that, but yet he can play with an action figure that teaches him, hey, if you slice of you hand at the wrist, it will pop back out of your arm.

Ultra22Lemming
06-20-2002, 10:36 AM
Check stores like Toys-R-Us and Walmart to see if they sell any.

But are you looking for one to keep, or just a picture of one?

Dirk the Daring
06-20-2002, 10:41 AM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/epizode2/yoda.jpg