PDA

View Full Version : magic help

zora man
06-19-2002, 12:32 AM
:confuse2: can anybody tell me how to get decent looking magic meter to show up on the 1.92 beta. I know how to make pictures show but how do i get it to shrink and grow. it ends up looking like this/
== ===
when it should look like this
/----------
\______

ShadowTiger
06-19-2002, 06:13 AM
Doesn't beta 104 (player AND ZQuest) have a newfirst quest with a magic meter? Just download it from there at the top of the ZC Discussion page and look at the newfirst.qst tiles. Somewhere in there there is a pretty darn spiffy magic meter that you can take a screenshot of.

Now if you want to customize your magic meter,

1) Always make a backup of the entire thing, at least twice at a time. Trust me, things happen.
(Yeah. Things.)

2) Look at the tile to the left of the magic meter. All in the same tile, it has a 1/2, and a thing, and another thing. (Joking.) The 1/2 represents the 1/2 that appears to the left of your magic meter when your magic is doubled by the fairy. (A great addition to the magic genre.)

3) The little circle thing on the bottom is for the "ends" of your magic meter. You can change them to look square, or even to look like a nifty sword just like Blonde799 did once. (That was pretty cool.) So good luck, and please try to download the v1.92 Full Beta at the top of the ZC Discussion and try it. Some feedback on it as a demo or as a final version might be necessary. (Throw in some compliments while your at it.)

Happyman
06-19-2002, 06:48 AM
Actually, it's Example first that you can look at, build 104 beta. You can get better looking magic meters from other people. I don't think there's another way.

Remember, I said the word "THINK". I'm not certain