PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got info on...

Lom2000
06-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Does anyone have any REALLY good information on Star Ocean 3 and what is suppose to be a new Chrono gameconfuse2: . Anything at all, links, pictures, release dates, prices, the name of the new Chrono game. And maybe what systems they are coming out for,*crosses fingers and says"God not the X-box"*:uhoh:

me2
06-18-2002, 10:40 PM
Nope.

Lom2000
06-18-2002, 10:41 PM
awww damn

Daarkseid
06-18-2002, 11:26 PM
Why not on the X-box? Why not, unless its exclusive to the X-box, which is highly in doubt. Square's commited to the PS2 and now the GC. Star Ocean 3 is from Enix so it will most definitely be on the PS2.

Lom2000
06-18-2002, 11:56 PM
ok thanks, wait, square and nintendo got over their little fight?

well the x-box makes me mad. all it is is an altered computer, its huge, the games are weird(i didnt say they weren't bad), and it can CRASH.

zables
06-19-2002, 12:06 AM
just outta curiosity, Is there anyway i can play the original star ocean? i have heard its really good, but i have no idea how poeple are playing it, ive never even heard of it until the forums...

Lom2000
06-19-2002, 12:12 AM
i think it is on ps

Orion
06-19-2002, 01:08 AM
Nope. It's an SNES game. And a damn good one. You can find translated roms all over the net.

Daarkseid
06-19-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Lom2000
ok thanks, wait, square and nintendo got over their little fight?

well the x-box makes me mad. all it is is an altered computer, its huge, the games are weird(i didnt say they weren't bad), and it can CRASH.

Nintendo and Square seem to be over their problems, at least in part.

The X-box is no more an altered computer, anymore than the Gamecube is or the Playstation or even the Nintendo was. They're all computers, they all function the same way as a PC.

The only difference is that the X-box is the first real console to come with a hard drive, which is NOT a bad thing. No need for memory cards to save game data to.

And yes its capable of crashing, but so can the PS2, so can the GC. I've never heard of the latter two crashing, however.

Lom2000
06-19-2002, 01:41 AM
true about all of that still, microsoft already makes enough money. I bet that they are into our homes now with windows and the x-box i think they should lay off a little and let the other counsles have a fair shot

Flash Man
06-19-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Lom2000
the name of the new Chrono game.
I misunderstood, I believed you meant that Star Ocean 3 was supposed to take place in the Chrono series. I believe this is coming out on Playstation 2, last time I checked thats what it was for. Star Ocean owns, too bad I don't have a Playstation 2, otherwise i'd get it when it comes out. Also Orion, the Playstation Star Ocean: Second Story was awesome too, I still haven't beaten it with Rena though. The beginning takes too long with too much text, I get bored.