PDA

View Full Version : What the hell kinda of Quest is this??

Cambooty
06-18-2002, 06:20 PM
Well, I have had Zelda Classis going on about a year now, and I have never finished a single quest. With the new addition of animated combos, i got back into making a quest. But you know what? I still lack the patience to finish the stupid crap.:shrug: But I still like making tiles, it just gives me somethin to do. And recently i saw some flash animations of stick figures fighting, and I wondered if you could do that with the animted combos in ZC. You know what? You can! And it actually looks pretty good. Right know I have four working on five. Two lightsaber duels, two dragon ball Z inspired ones, and one regular one. I'm just sad that the animation is limited to 99 tiles:uhoh: Anyway, If anyone wants to see them let me know, b/c I'm probably not gonna release them if no one cares.

JayeM
06-18-2002, 07:29 PM
I'd like to see them. I had thought about making a stick-figure tileset.

Happyman
06-18-2002, 07:43 PM
Cool!

Me want them...pleeease?

Simmen Stenil
06-18-2002, 08:55 PM
Hmm, sounds nice so far. How're you going to do it? Like a gallery, perhaps?

Simmen Stenil

Cambooty
06-18-2002, 09:37 PM
Well, I did a little bit more work on it and I have six scenes. It works just like a gallery, no questing involved:rolleyes: I'm not sure how to link it up so here it goes...
Download Who's Da Bitch Demo (http://www.haywired.com/stoned/WTBGallery.zip)
I hope it works!

P.S. Tell me what you think, cuz this is really my first time attempting anything for ZC. Also if you have any ideas for scenes let me know;)

Sorry, gotta right-click the link and "save target as"

K-Teclis
06-19-2002, 12:37 PM
I'll give it a try!

Happyman
06-19-2002, 01:22 PM
Error: Not a custom quest.

Need i say more?

Cambooty
06-19-2002, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I said it wasn't a quest. That's why the subject is what the hell kinda of quest is this. It was only meant to show my stick figure scenes.

supertails2001
06-19-2002, 01:48 PM
:odd: He means you set the Quest Number to something other than zero. Unless it's unpassworded, people can't see it right now.

Happyman
06-19-2002, 01:57 PM
To be even simpler go to Quest->Header

Make sure quest number is 0.

Cambooty
06-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Okay, I'm not exactly sure what that means:confuse2: but I think I fixed it so give it another try. Thanks for your patience. Heh.