PDA

View Full Version : My Summer Quest

PrfectGREG
06-18-2002, 12:54 PM
Its called "Emo Adventure"

the story is simple:

Link's girl friend broke up with him. hes now sad and alone. His grandpa tells him to go find her and he does...

dun dun duun

So link has to find clues leading to were his g/f is at.

EA is going to use tils similer to LBHD4, were its basic but with newfirst sprites. I also fixed the colors so there not the ugly bright ones, there more toned down. I like it.

I started the tiles today, and I am fixing all the item sprites and setting up all the non OW stuff. i want to start the OW tomorrow. I want to have a really well laid out OW, resemblinh Hell Awaits and LOZ1.

And levels will be basic hack n slash/ block puzzle levels, maybe some hook shot and trap puzzles.

Look for it by end of Aug.
EDIT: Here is what i have done with the OW...
http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/Linksbhd/ea.jpg

DarkSFK
06-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Looks good, but I don't really like the colors. I don't prefer original graphics, but I might play it.

PrfectGREG
06-18-2002, 01:27 PM
yo yo yo, y u not down with classic yo, take a nastalgic trip back to 1989 baby!

DarkSFK
06-18-2002, 01:32 PM
Well, like I said, I don't PREFER them. I like em, but I like newfirst, GBC, ML, and OoA tile based sets better.

Blankboard
06-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble PG...... but I REALLY hate the Classic tileset........ its a total assault on the eyes..... now with BS and Newfirst they blend more easily so they dont hurt my eyes.... plus it doesn't give you enough room for imagination

Cyclone
06-18-2002, 03:30 PM
You must have erased my OW map in my LBHD remake. Those are the same castle tiles I imported. :blah: ;)

Looking interesting. :)

Cyclone

PrfectGREG
06-18-2002, 07:28 PM
Naa, I just grabbed them from the quest. they look cool.

Sorry I enjoy making classic quests, if U dont like it go play Rev 2!

K-Teclis
06-19-2002, 12:40 PM
I like Classic quests!!

PrfectGREG
06-19-2002, 12:41 PM
Then you should loooove this one!

Lord Brocktree
06-19-2002, 03:38 PM
I personally like the classic graphics, because they are easy change into alternative quests. Also, they don't have as much filled up tile space, and the palletes are very simple, so you can make your own easily.