PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Zelda: Unification -> Please help me!

Bellossom Boy
06-18-2002, 09:07 AM
I don't know if we can post requests for help. If that's forbidden, feel free to close this topic. :(

I was asking for help in the custom quest "Dragon Zelda: Unification"(is that the right name?);in level 3,I can't reach the stepladder which I know is important to the rest of the game! I destroy the Dodongo in the room filled with red and blue bubbles, but the ladder appears on an island which I can't reach! I defeated the Digdogger and get the Triforce,which makes me assume that this level is really short(save for the shutter north of the entrance I can't open and the rooms I can't traverse without the stepladder). BTW,I got the magic boomerang from the first room,if that helps.

Phew...a bit longwinded,sorry. :kawaii:

Nick
06-18-2002, 10:51 AM
Ok... there is an invisible walkway that appears after you kill all of the enemies (or push the wierd tile). It is on the north side of the center platform with the ladder.

Though it is possible to get to the triforce without the wand and magic book, the items of that dungeon are the ladder, the raft (can't get it until you finish level 4), the arrows, the silver arrows (after level 5), and the magic book. You need to purchase the wand from the shop and get the bow from the "a" symbol mini dungeon.

Bellossom Boy
06-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Oh thanks! I didn't realize that there was a hidden path! :ooh:

EDIT: Now I'm stuck on Level 4 and Level 5. I can't seem to get the items in those dungeons. I followed the maze in Level 5,but I couldn't find anything but the Tri-Force. Also,there's a big gap in Level 4 in a room filled with Wizzrobes. :(