PDA

View Full Version : The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Pedophilles

Toolie
06-18-2002, 12:15 AM
Sick fucking Mormons (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=578&e=9&cid=578&u=/nm/20020618/ts_nm/crime_polygamy_dc_1)

These bastards are sick. Their entire corrupted and scam of a church make me sick. These people are disgusting little fucks that don't deserve to live.

me2
06-18-2002, 12:47 AM
If Jigglysaint sees this...

J.J. Maxx
06-18-2002, 01:24 AM
Toolie, one day you'll realize that you can't judge a tree by one bad apple. If you read the article you would see that the Mormon church banned polygamy in 1890. It's quite foolish of you to stereotype the entire religion.

Toolie
06-18-2002, 01:26 AM
I know. I should have specified that particular faction of extremism... I didn't mean to insult people such as JIgglysaint who practice a more political and correct form of it.

J.J. Maxx
06-18-2002, 02:27 AM
But you're right this guy should be left out in the Utah desert....

Sugar
06-18-2002, 02:41 AM
eww gross

JayeM
06-18-2002, 03:52 AM
Toolie: "These bastards are sick. Their entire corrupted and scam of a church make me sick. These people are disgusting little fucks that don't deserve to live."
"Pardon him, Theodotus. He is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature."--George Bernard Shaw

slothman
06-18-2002, 04:05 AM
I myself think pologamy should be reinstated. It doesn't seem fair if a person has 2 soulmates they want to marry. Of course pedophilia is still bad. Unless they consented and were of sound mind.

DukenukemX
06-18-2002, 08:27 AM
29 children :eek:

He's a busy Jack rabbit.

Gerudo
06-18-2002, 08:55 AM
oh i commited a sin 100 years ago, im goin to jail!!!!

what a crock of bullshit...

AlexMax
06-18-2002, 09:04 AM
Bleagh....

O_o

Drunken Tiger
06-18-2002, 10:08 AM
:scared:

Thats just not right.....

Selah
06-18-2002, 12:25 PM
no its not. first the catholic church gets prists to... now the mormuns whats next babtists?

Fatty Lumpkin
06-18-2002, 12:30 PM
That's sick.

no its not. first the catholic church gets prists to... now the mormuns whats next babtists?
OK, some Catholic Church Bishops and priests messed up! Get over it people! The Anglican Church in Canada is almost bankrupt from paying pedofile-related lawsuites!!!

Jigglysaint
06-18-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Toolie
I know. I should have specified that particular faction of extremism... I didn't mean to insult people such as JIgglysaint who practice a more political and correct form of it.

It appears as if I can't read. I label these people in the same way I label Bin Laden. People, who only want to practise what they want, and they hide behind somthing. I have to admit I made a complaint in Forum Staff about this thread, but I just want to make it clear that NO person engaging in pedophile behavious or adultrous relations can be a member of the Church in good standing and now expect to be kicked out.

The general rule here for everybody else is don't come to conclusions based on one negitive article. As for toolie, glad its really only the extremeists that get your goatboy.

Besides, it's not that I practice a more political form as much as it is correct.

MottZilla
06-18-2002, 01:30 PM
Those preists or whatever that knew about things like this but did nothing should all also be charged with being accessories to crimes like these. We should get them all locked up. Fucking sick bastards.

Trusso
06-18-2002, 11:25 PM
Unless I missed something the artical never even says he's mormon, just that he held the belief of marrying more than one person, however what he did is sick.

Jemsee
06-18-2002, 11:38 PM
I find it interesting that all the pedophiles ever arrested were not quized about what church they went to and then the news blasts that church.
What if a popular scientest was cought doing this. Oh No!
Sick fucking scientests. Can't trust any of there new inventions now. How about a TV news man, That sicko, I'll never belive anything a news man says again.

Get the picture don't ya.

Jigglysaint
06-18-2002, 11:45 PM
I think his so called "membership" was infered. Actually, there are some branch off "cults" from the church but not only are they not associated with my church, but they have rejected other aspects of the church that are very good, like the Relief Society. I believe that anybody who takes part of one belief and grafts it to another is not a correct relgion. Actually, there's a great passage about this in the Book of Mormon about the allogory of the olive tree.

In short, an extremist is an extriemst no matter what truth it's root church contains. Half of these offshoot churchs start because people are too proud to follow their faith in certain ways("you really expect me to give 10% of MY money?").