PDA

View Full Version : Eeevil Webcomics...

obi
06-17-2002, 12:19 PM
For some reason, I have been spending the latter of my time reading through web comics. Not that theres too much wrong with this, it's just that, the lastnight, I spent a few hours going through all of the Bit-rate comics and all 161 8-bit theatre comics, this morning I went through the "life of Willy" - a mega man comic (about 320 episodes) and d+pad (went through all of those as well...), a web comic similar to bit-rates own. These four, have been the best I have read as I would ocasionally luagh and of course my favevourite is the 8-bit theatre, just thinking about it sicens me as I remember that I stayed up until 5:30 am looking at all of the episodes, even though I had a pre-exam revision lesson this morening, I managed t sleep in and miss half of it...

So, on a lighter note, I can't wait to see the rest of 8-bit theatre and also, what kind of webcomics do you like?

:eyebrow: :reading:

Lom2000
06-17-2002, 12:24 PM
well i have read a lot of the Penny Arcade comics. some aren't comics tho. They dont really tell a story either, it is just about video games and these two dudes who are hooked on them. ever heard of it?

obi
06-17-2002, 12:27 PM
Yeah I've been to penny arcade, but for some reason , some of those episode don't appeal to me:shrug: