PDA

View Full Version : OoA/OoS questions...

KamiKaZe cOw
06-16-2002, 11:25 PM
Questions! 5 of them...

1)where do you get the red ring?
2)where are the golden beasts?
3)where do you get the green ring? I thought you get it in hero cave, but you get the L-3 power ring. (OoA played first)
4)where do you get the L-3 armor ring?
5)where do you get the L-2 rang ring?

TIA

:banghead: KaMikAze cOw! :banghead:

vegeta1215
06-17-2002, 12:14 AM
1) The red ring is given to you by the man in Seasons who asks you to travel the world searching for the 4 golden monsters
2) the golden monsters are in diff places, each is in a different season. I'm not gonna tell you where they are, you can play around till you find them :D But, one is a knight, one is an octorok, one is a Moblin, and one is a Lynel.
3) The green ring comes from Gasha Trees or Maple. This was the very last ring I got. It took me forever, but I grew a Gasha tree that eventually gave me one. The Green Ring is the best in the game I think (attack up and defense up)
4) You get the L3 armor ring in one of the Hero Cave's. Whatever Hero Cave you got the L3 power ring in, the L3 armor ring is in the other Hero Cave.
5) Can't remember, but I think you can get it from Gasha trees. Maybe from the Advanced shop too.

Once you play Seasons->Ages and Ages->Seasons, you will have been able to play both Hero Caves, get all the secrets, and have most of the rings. When I did that, there were only like 5 more that I needed. I can tell you now though, the Green Ring and First Gen Ring are the hardest to get.

KamiKaZe cOw
06-17-2002, 10:24 AM
Hm... the first gen ring is easy... and it sucks. I like the subrosian ring more! But, you cant transfer rings from a seasons linked quest to a seasons hero quest, can you?
A gold lynel?!?! that must take forever to kill...

The Silent Assassin
06-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Consult www.gamefaqs.com for any future advice. Everything is there.

vegeta1215
06-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by KamiKaZe cOw
But, you cant transfer rings from a seasons linked quest to a seasons hero quest, can you?
A gold lynel?!?! that must take forever to kill...

Yes, you can. After you beat Ganon in the linked game, you get a "Hero's Secret". When you start a game with this secret (on either Seasons or Ages, it doesn't matter which), you start a new game with the the same name, the Victory ring (which says you beat Ganon), an extra heart container, and a little triforce symbol on the game selection screen.

For example, I played Seasons->Ages, got the Hero's Secret after beating Ganon in Ages, then started a new game with it to play Ages->Seasons. So, I played both ways through, being able to do both Hero Caves, and my ring password works for all 4 games!