PDA

View Full Version : Ssbm Mail!!!!

Ultra22Lemming
06-16-2002, 06:51 PM
When I was here in December there was this fun game being played. It was called Super Smash Bros. Melee Mail.

Here's a link: http://www.smashbros.com/battle/index.html

It is like Super Smash Bros. Melee but you play on the internet. It is like rocks paper siccors. Smash combo beats item combo. Item
combo beats throw combo. And throw combo beats smash combo. To start a game you have to send a chalenge to another person who has an account. You have to type in their e-mail address in the given box, choose your charecter (you can only choose from 8-10 charecters I think) and firgure out a strategy for the three rounds of fighting. Then that person will get an e-mail, and choose all of his things. Then the results will be made and a movie gets sent to you both and you both find out who won, who loss, or was it a tie. Now I have to make a new account because my other e-mail account doesn't work anymore. So everybody type your e-mail address once you have made your account and we can start!

vegeta1215
06-16-2002, 07:07 PM
lol, you're a few months too late. Back when Smash Mail first came out, a bunch of us were battling each other, but I doubt if anyone still is. I'm not, that's for sure.

But, it was really cool. Kinda like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but with little mini movies with Smash Bros characters. It was fun though, before it got annoying.

Ultra22Lemming
06-16-2002, 07:10 PM
Well actually I was one of the bunch of you who played it with you! I got to about 35 rank on the SSBM MAIL master board!

Oh yah I just created a new account: e-mail is [email protected]

and also I thought there are a lot of newbies that weren't here in December so they might enjoy this, and also other people, like me, might want to play again.

vegeta1215
06-16-2002, 10:48 PM
I know, I'm just messing with ya. ;)

It is really fun, but sort of painfull unless you have a fast internet connection.

obi
06-17-2002, 12:40 PM
I've joined, my e-mail is [email protected]

This might be fun...:D

Tygore
06-17-2002, 12:54 PM
[email protected]

Ultra22Lemming
06-17-2002, 02:07 PM
Ok I just sent both of you a smash mail! So look at your e-mail! You should get it in about 2 minutes!

mrz84
06-18-2002, 07:37 PM
i remember that. my fav character was samus. ah, those were the days..... but i have have moved as agn, bar-buddies, and my social life have pressing needs. :kawaii: