PDA

View Full Version : A Link To Time: The New Beginning--Suggestions, Questions

Spike
06-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions or questions about my new quest? I'll start as soon as I can get the Editor to work, I set Link's position and he doesn't start there.:mad:

Hope I get creative ideas, thanxz!:kawaii: :D

MountainDrew023
06-16-2002, 12:31 PM
In the Dmap did you set the screen he starts on?

Spike
06-16-2002, 01:15 PM
:D Thanks, now that I have my tiles set and a few maps done I can begin working on it more. BTW, is there anything you'd like implemented in this that would look nice?

MountainDrew023
06-16-2002, 01:26 PM
Well you should have fast scrolling and text messages if thats what you mean... BTW what tiles are oyu using? Do you have any screenshots?

Spike
06-16-2002, 01:33 PM
I'm using PrinceMSC's tiles, I think their some of the best out there! :D

And about the screenshots, I could make some by tomorrow, I still need some more maps before it's even good enough for screenshots to be taken...

Spike
06-16-2002, 01:36 PM
BTW, on Zelda Classic, midi doesn't play for me, it works with all of our other programs and I know it can play midi, I even did the auto configure or whatever it's called, the thing that finds your sound hardware, and it still doesn't play... :banghead:

MountainDrew023
06-16-2002, 01:39 PM
I don't know what the problem but to keep yourself out of trouble with mods don't double post use edit

EIHoppe
06-16-2002, 01:39 PM
I don't know what to tell you about the sound. It always works for me... :shrug:.

Also, trying to be a rent-a-mod again (so sue me!), please don't double post. The moderators (and rent-a-mods) don't like it.

Spike
06-16-2002, 01:51 PM
Okay, okay. :newbie:
I fixed it and now my sounds gone, oh well.
Back to topic, any ideas people?
:poke:

EWild
06-16-2002, 06:40 PM
What's the plot? It could help me and some other people out a lot with helping you with your game.

Spike
06-16-2002, 09:02 PM
Plot- This takes place after the events of A Link to The Past. Link stays happily home with his father after the supposed defeat of Ganon, but one day a dark cloud rose over Kakariko Town and the new island he and his father lived on for quite a while now. The Evil Ganon fell through the dark clouds in a bright chasm of light as a thunderous voice passed over the land. "I took the precious princess of yours and this time I caught you in the past! This is the end Link!!" At that time the chasm went back into the clouds as quick as it came down, Link knowing Ganon will take the same approach in sealing off his fort so he goes on his adventure once again!

How is it? I think how Ganon goes back in time and catches young Link gives it a twist, what do you think?

EWild
06-16-2002, 09:12 PM
Cool.:D Well have side quests, some towns, interesting names, animation for anything that can have animation, and maybe a new name. Maybe "A Lost Past" or "The Future has Come". Just some ideas.

Spike
06-16-2002, 09:18 PM
Hmmm, I like your ideas, the names are excellent and I know I'm going to implement side quests. Is there any rules you recommend applying to ZC Games?

Thanxz :D

edit:What's a NetNavi, it looks cool, maybe I could spice my sig/fun space up?