PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto 3

tornado
06-16-2002, 11:06 AM
What do you think about it? i like it because of the rocket launcher! If i don't like a car *BOOM* it's gone. What do you think?

Brasel
06-16-2002, 12:14 PM
I think its okay...I find it kinda funny that someone would call it their favorite though...a little too "new" for my tastes.

slothman
06-16-2002, 01:06 PM
Doesn't it not yet come out for the PC though. I don't have any of the new systems so I wouldn't be able to play it. It does look interesting though with being able to drive off the road and plow over people. Bad people of course.

MottZilla
06-16-2002, 04:05 PM
Its out on pc and I downloaded it weeks and weeks ago sloth. You should have put an option, "it's good". It's not my favorite game but I like it.

Cronic
06-16-2002, 06:06 PM
Favorite characters? Hardly

Favorite storyline? Hardly

Favorite game? Most definitly

It's nearly limitless in terms of possible outcomes, and that keeps the replay vqalue fresh... all in all I know it's new but it's a fuckin classic for sure.

Ultra22Lemming
06-16-2002, 07:21 PM
My friends have it. They believe it is the best game. I saw them play it. I thought it SUCKED LIKE HELL!!!!!

AlexMax
06-16-2002, 08:34 PM
Hell dont suck.

And what the hell have you been smoking? Perhaps if you played through it a little bit more in depth, you would find how groudbreaking it really is.

And I bought a PC Gamer, and a GTA3 poster was included in it. It is now on my wall. Coolies.

matthew986
06-16-2002, 11:55 PM
I've played it at my friends house and its awesome. They say its the best PS2 game out.

Brasel
06-17-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Ultra22Lemming
My friends have it. They believe it is the best game. I saw them play it. I thought it SUCKED LIKE HELL!!!!!

I thought that too until I actually started playing it and got into it, and now I like it. Just rent it or something and actually play it...don't just try it out.

Daarkseid
06-17-2002, 12:49 AM
I'd say its one of my favorites(though I clicked the highest option). Its a very good game, certainly one that I underestimated before getting around to playing it. Those Taxi missions are fun...

Dracula
06-17-2002, 01:22 AM
Second best game of the year can't be wrong!!! I absolutely love it! I downloaded the Warez, and it was worth the 18 hour download. Instead of using it with Winzip, I used Kazaa. It's kinda hard finding which one is real or not, but I finally got it. I liked the entire GTA series, but GTA3 has everything that kicked ass from the ones before, and got rid of everything that sucked. It's my 18th favorite game (The Castlevania series takes up about 16 of those games, so it's kinda like a 3rd favorite game.)

Sugar
06-17-2002, 01:44 AM
It's OK

I've played it a few times, and it seems pretty cool. I want to buy the game though :D

AlexMax
06-17-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Dracula
Second best game of the year can't be wrong!!! I absolutely love it! I downloaded the Warez, and it was worth the 18 hour download. Instead of using it with Winzip, I used Kazaa. It's kinda hard finding which one is real or not, but I finally got it. I liked the entire GTA series, but GTA3 has everything that kicked ass from the ones before, and got rid of everything that sucked. It's my 18th favorite game (The Castlevania series takes up about 16 of those games, so it's kinda like a 3rd favorite game.)

Filesize? (What size file am I looking for?)

And for any bystanders, this is perfectly OK as long as he doesn't link to a Warez site.

Masamune
06-17-2002, 01:25 PM
i think that game is over rated. shooting inoscent people and crashing into things loses its fun after a while.

tornado
06-17-2002, 01:48 PM
The same for every game i ever played. once u r pro, there isn't much thrill left, well mayby if it is a game with multiplayers. then u can do all kinds of things to your friends.