PDA

View Full Version : Yes I finnaly got my tickets for...

PrfectGREG
06-16-2002, 09:16 AM
Weezer and Dashboard Confessional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait, Pop Disaster was amazing this should be amazing as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....meh I know you guys prob dint care but Im excited as hell...

Its still a lil more then a month away though :-( July 20th...

King Link
06-16-2002, 09:20 AM
Well, once you go, enjoy your time there.

PrfectGREG
06-16-2002, 09:25 AM
Thanks, you know I will...

oh and Does anyone here actually like and know what Dashboard is??

Im prob the only person here that likes his music...

Toolie
06-16-2002, 10:20 AM
I'm getting more and more into the punk culture every day... most of my friends probably know who that is.

I love the band in your avatar, though :)

PrfectGREG
06-16-2002, 10:55 AM
Woot go toolie! Goldfinger does rule!

Brasel
06-16-2002, 11:47 AM
I've heard of Dashboard, but I haven't heard any of their stuff. You like the stuff my girlfriend likes...I hate Weezer.

vegeta1215
06-16-2002, 04:49 PM
My friends keep telling me about Dashboard, they're supposed to be pretty good.

Weezer has really been bugging me lately, esp with their new album, I hate it. Hope you have fun, they'll probably play all the new songs and green album songs. Thankfully, I saw them before Rivers got a stick up his ass, and they played almost all of the Blue album and Pinkerton. (the good stuff!)

PrfectGREG
06-16-2002, 05:36 PM
I dont know about u guys but I like Maladroit and Green, I mean pinkerton and blue is amazing but the new stuff isnt bad.

vegeta1215
06-16-2002, 07:12 PM
I think it just bugs me that Rivers hates Pinkerton so much. I don't know if it's because he opened up and put too much personal stuff and too much emotion into it (and he wishes he hadn't), or he's mad it didn't sell well. I don't know. They probably won't write another like it. It's too bad too, that album is the best!

They're on the cover of the newest Spin mag. They have a little article about'm. In it, Rivers said he might do some rapping in the next album (which really scares me).

I have to listen to Maladroit more. I'm really trying to like it, but it's been hard.

Ich
06-16-2002, 09:07 PM
I spend most of my time listening to German music like Rammstein (Heavy Teutonic Metal), Wizo (Punk), and KMFDM (Metal/Techno-Industrial). I wish I could have seen Green Day, but my friends mom told my step mom Blink usually gets naked in concert, so... I want to see dashboard too, you lucky bastard.