PDA

View Full Version : Webcam update

J.J. Maxx
06-15-2002, 09:08 PM
http://www.maxxstudios.com/webcam/webcam.htm

Got my webcam not to shut off every 5 minutes. It can stay on for long time now. Just FYI. ;)

Ultra22Lemming
06-15-2002, 09:24 PM
Right now foxy is giving ChibiJJ some milk. And you are out of the picture ..... for some reason ....

Edit: You just came back

Fatty Lumpkin
06-15-2002, 09:31 PM
This is the first time I've actually seen something on the web cam!

Awww!!! ChibiJJ is so cute!!!

Beldaran
06-15-2002, 09:56 PM
Im sitting here eating pizza at the exact same time that foxy is. cosmic.:)

Gerudo
06-15-2002, 10:13 PM
pretty cool, JJ, maybe you can tell me how you did such a thing? not that anyone would wanna watch me, of course ^_^

Cyclone
06-15-2002, 11:08 PM
And here we are, in the final event of the Couch Potato Olympics, watching current competitor JJMaxx as he loafs on the couch with that thing called a flipper.

"His concentration is amazing, John."

Yes, it is. And...oh, he just moved the flipper! And now he's taking a drink...I think this will get him a perfect score.

"It certainly will."

Cyclone :D

King Link
06-15-2002, 11:38 PM
Ah, I see JJ in the background there, pullin' up those sweats of his ........ ^_^'

Cyclone
06-16-2002, 12:57 AM
And now, the boob-a-thon, where men get to squeeze women's boobs. The winner is the one who does it with the least pain and most pleasure caused to the lady in question.

We have one competitor in this event. By default, he wins...but he performed, regardless. Please do not get the replay.

Cyclone

Ich
06-16-2002, 02:22 AM
This is wrong. People watching JJ and Foxy. Whatever floats your boat:shrug:.

Breaker
06-16-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
This is wrong. People watching JJ and Foxy. Whatever floats your boat:shrug:.

You're absolutely right. We're sinners and will burn in hell for an eternity for watching the both of them on their webcam.

Dechipher
06-16-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Breaker

You're We're sinners and will burn in hell for an eternity for watching the both of them on their webcam...
...where they will proceed to take foxy out of the picture and force us to stare at the jjshirt.jpg file forever...