PDA

View Full Version : Hey, its me.

Brasel
06-14-2002, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, I've been pretty inactive lately. I know everyone probably misses my major activity dearly...yeah...

Anyway, I've been using my dad's 56k modem, and I don't really like it...the computer is slow to top it off. Within the next week, I'll be getting a new computer, along with a better internet connection, so I'll be back into everything and I know everyone looks forward to it.

I do have some news for everyone though. I've been dating this wonderful girl named Tera. We get along great, and she's nothing like any other girl I've ever met. I get butterflies when I'm about to go out with her, and sometimes when I'm with her. (cheezy and sickening huh? ;) ) I'm really really happy where I'm at right now.

I'm even getting a helluva lot of ours at work, so my next paycheck I'll be able to buy something cool...like an XBOX...maybe...who knows. My brother got one and Halo seems pretty cool, but I saw some other games that look really cool, so I might pick one up within the next couple of weeks, who knows.

Until next time. :cool:

King Link
06-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Hope you get that new compie soon so you can get back on and posting.

Also, glad you've found a great, new gf. :thumbsup:

obi
06-14-2002, 08:35 PM
Congrats man, and good luck. :)

The Silent Assassin
06-14-2002, 08:48 PM
Ah...that fabled thing called "life outside of AGN".

Masamune
06-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
Ah...that fabled thing called "life outside of AGN".

life outside AGN? how much pot have you been smokin?

Dirk the Daring
06-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Glad to see ya haven't forgotten about us. Welcome back!!

The Silent Assassin
06-14-2002, 09:01 PM
In the past two years I have been at AGN...the transformation I have seen is most paralleled in the movie "Pleasantville"...this thread just kind of reminded me of how much this place changed.

Mr. 207
06-14-2002, 09:32 PM
Who is this guy?

King Link
06-14-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
In the past two years I have been at AGN...the transformation I have seen is most paralleled in the movie "Pleasantville"...this thread just kind of reminded me of how much this place changed.

Pleasantville, I recently saw that movie.:)

Uncanny isn't it? You're right, AGN has changed. I haven't been here as long as you, TSA, but I have been here for quite a long time, and I know that huge changes have taken place. Even since just last summer, the place has changed immensly. Members, boards, forums, everything (at least most things) have changed.

Mr. 207
06-14-2002, 10:19 PM
I know what you mean Link...back before the change, the forum was fun.

Tygore
06-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
buy something cool...like an XBOX...

The ultimate in contradictions.:D

Glad to have ya back tony!

Brasel
06-14-2002, 10:46 PM
Well, I was never officially "gone", but yeah, you may not have seen any posts by me cause I rarely did.

Dechipher
06-14-2002, 11:41 PM
hey, man about time a fellow metallica fan posts....i been getting worried about you....

Cyclone
06-15-2002, 03:06 AM
I just got to help train one of the people out of our latest batch of victims of insanity.

And this person was a girl.

Hmm...:naughty:

Cyclone