PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get quests

LKHetzel
06-14-2002, 06:45 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Where huh HUH HUH HUH Please Reply:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I am willing to try any quests!:D

Nick
06-14-2002, 06:52 PM
You can look in people signatures, you can look in this forum, you can look at...

http://questdb.armageddongames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

There are many places to find quests.

EIHoppe
06-14-2002, 07:05 PM
You could always try LoZDoD. Just don't get too frustrated by it:rolleyes:... And Nick is right, find some in peoples sigs, check the Quest A/D. Also, the Quest DataBase is a good place to look, too, but you can't submit quests, so newer ones might not be on there.

Dark_Xero
06-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Like Nick and Eric (I know your name cause I'm Ewild's bro) check out peoples sigs (you know what sigs are right???) and the quest database. That's pretty much the only places i've heard about, unless there's a secret Quest Database that only moderators know about! But I haven't heard of one yet....... YET!

EIHoppe
06-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Actually, there might be a secret (maybe not anymore) database for the CQ Contest entrants. And LKHetzel is my friend from school, so that's why I'm constantly helping him. (Plus, it's another post! j/k)

Dark_Xero
06-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Hehehehe in your sig it says your last post was two days ago, just thought you might want to know. And what's this CQ contest. Is that Clorals Quest Contest?

Nick
06-14-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by EIHoppe
Actually, there might be a secret (maybe not anymore) database for the CQ Contest entrants. And LKHetzel is my friend from school, so that's why I'm constantly helping him. (Plus, it's another post! j/k)

No such thing. ;)

Originally posted by Dark_Xero
And what's this CQ contest. Is that Clorals Quest Contest?

There are two quest contests at the moment. Cyclone's and DarkSFK's contests. You can't join Cyclone's contest at this stage, but I'm not sure about DarkSFK's contest.

EIHoppe
06-14-2002, 07:43 PM
I think you still can. PM DarkSFK. And in my sig, that's the last time I updated the info in there, I've posted quite a few times after that... What do you mean, 'no such thing' Nick?

Dark_Xero
06-14-2002, 07:45 PM
Ohhhhhhh Cloral, Cyclone, the names are almost the same......... ok maybe they aren't but still. I probably won't join any contest at all, i barely have most of my tiles done!

Dark_Xero
06-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Yah how do you know, your not a Mod now are yah? Or maybe I own one only for slected people..........

[Edit] Sorry for double posting, I forgot to just edit my other one

EIHoppe
06-14-2002, 07:48 PM
You can use other people's tiles, Dark. I'm using the Revenge 2 tileset (although I may change to the Days of Yesterday (j/k-really Dreams of Yesterday) tileset.)

EDIT: I am a rent-a-mod though. This, in fact, is what a mod would say (or to that effect): "Please do not double post, Dark Xero, just use the edit button below your post."

Dark_Xero
06-14-2002, 07:54 PM
No, I mean I'm making some of my own tiles, and besides, Idon't know a whole lot about using ZQuest yet, I'll learn that when I really need it. And like I said, I forgot to edit my other post and posted again, I'm some stund aren't I?

Yobumcha
06-15-2002, 07:08 PM
You still can enter the contest...I mean with DarkSFK's permision.
But there's only a few people.
It won't be much of a challenge.
Even if I have to use 104.

EWild
06-15-2002, 07:27 PM
I'm a judge and the first but it won't be easy, the contest won't be easy to win I can assure you that.:evil:

K-Teclis
06-16-2002, 07:35 AM
Why? Who is in DrakSFK's contest?

EIHoppe
06-16-2002, 01:19 PM
I'm in DarkSFK's contest... Also, I find it amazing that we went from where you can get quests to DarkSFK's contest and who's in it.

MountainDrew023
06-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Try mine! There are some older betas in the database the new ones are down with AZC so those are the only release. Oh and I know why It won't be easy to win..... I AM IN IT! :evil: