PDA

View Full Version : Hyrule Fantasy image

Mak-X
06-14-2002, 03:29 PM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/9811/p04/zelda05.jpg

What's this from? From the looks of it and the page its from the page its from the cartridge version of The Hyrule Fantasy: The Legend of Zelda on the Famicom. It looks like art with story, but it also looks like its a screen shot from the game. Did Nintendo do a story intro with art in the game, kinda like the Zelda 3 intro?

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/9811/p04/page03.html

Notice that the Octoroks have horns on their heads.

< Translation >

* The user of entire country to be devoted, real time satellite broadcast version!

* ' Legend of ƒ[ƒ‹ƒ_ '
ƒTƒeƒ‰ƒrƒ…[
1995 year broadcast

* The ƒTƒeƒ‰ƒrƒ…[, receiving the game for the super Family Computer with satellite broadcast, is the system which it enjoys. Trial edition of the new work and ' the Heisei new * ogre the island ' the original work et cetera which is represented, the title which is rich in variety being reception possible, ' legend of the ƒ[ƒ‹ƒ_ ' it was the one of that.

* Basic the series 1st work. But, making use of satellite broadcast the event is unique ones. Receiving with the data and the audio program to which all user in the afternoon adjusts the channel o'clock of 6, is sent in real time, it advances the game. With program drama is broadcasted, the ‚è which has become the kind of development where adjust to the contents and, " it meaning that o'clock of 6 the fairy appears in 12 minutes, 0 faces to x ", does. You say no human thing user participates in the event simultaneously with entire country, the joint impression did not accumulate.

* Finally, during restriction time it can clear the labyrinth to somewhere and rivals high. As for the prayer taking the password which displays progress application, the prize was sent in the student with exellent records.

<>

Sounds like its talking about a BS Zelda.

vegeta1215
06-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Wow, you mean there might actually be more artwork in the style of the original Zelda artwork?!? That is really cool. I hope there is more.

Mak-X
06-14-2002, 05:50 PM
It must be from one of the satelite, BS, releases and its a actual screen shot from the "game".

There is more artwork from The Legend of Zelda that wasn't shown in the U.S. release for the cartridge. I've seen a crop image of a picture of Link, like in the style of the one on the cover of the help book that came with the game, with the whistle around his neck. Apparently there was more art in the Tips and Tricks book that Nintendo made, which I would guess took you through the entire game. It was sold through the Nintendo Fun Club and Nintendo Power, along with How to Win at Super Mario Bros. The cover shows the Triforce of Wisdom put together in pieces, with a small Link putting the last piece on it.

The Silent Assassin
06-14-2002, 06:58 PM
It's from BS-Zelda. I think it's either an image from the "pamphlet" for the Bandai Satellaview "upcoming releases", or from some BS-Zelda manual/pamphlet.

inori
06-14-2002, 07:20 PM
The caption (in the picture) says:
"The Legend of Zelda was released in 1986. It became a very popular game."

Dunno if that helps any. :shrug:

vegeta1215
06-15-2002, 12:02 AM
I wish I had the tips and tricks book. I think a friend of mine has it, I wonder if I could convince him to sell it to me?

The Silent Assassin
06-15-2002, 12:50 AM
The 103 page tips and TATICS book. That is money.