PDA

View Full Version : BS Zelda Tiles

Darkshade
06-13-2002, 02:01 PM
I exported the tileset, pallete, and combo table from the exampleBS1st.qst file and imported them into my quest, copied screen 83 on both maps and pasted them into my maps. Now it looks like I'm walking over the walls when I go through the doors and when I'm using Zquest the different doors are there but when I play there are only passages. I've been sitting in front of my computer all day trying to make it work. :computer:

VEL
06-13-2002, 03:44 PM
The dmap that is used has to be set to dungeon and it has to have a level number (not 0).

Darkshade
06-13-2002, 05:18 PM
I'm still trying to make my quest using BS Zelda Tiles, and have found another problem. When I play the quest and kill an enemy, instead of doing the proper death animation, he turns into magic, then a flute, then disappears. What's wrong?

VEL
06-13-2002, 05:23 PM
It is set up wrong. Look under Sprites- Weapons/Misc and look for one called "MISC:death" this is where you pick the tiles to use for enemy deaths.

Happyman
06-14-2002, 02:12 PM
My suggestion is to, when using another graphics pack, go through Sprites Items and Sprites Weapons/Misc and change each one to the one you want.