PDA

View Full Version : Zeldas Order: Where is the bow&arrow?

ShadowTiger
06-13-2002, 09:36 AM
In the (very good) quest Zelda's Order, (although I am not sure that it is called that at this point, B/C I have forgotten.) Whatever. It is the one in which we start out with NOTHING, and the only thing we can get initially is a purple ruppee and the mirror shield, (The Best offense is a good Defense..) And we have to reflect fireballs onto gels and keese, and eventually stalfos, and then we can buy a wooden boomerang for 50 rupees, then stun and kill Zols and Gels? Then we get bombs in the same level to bomb a cave on the mountain overworld to get the wooden sword to kill the blue darknut boss? All of this is level 1.

So does anyone know where to get the bow and Arrow? Level 4 (I think) is in the lost woods, and has three entrances there, including a place where you can get the white sword. I need the bow and arrows because there is a statue of a (:cyclops: ) in an otherwise empty room in one of the entrances. But then again, I don't even know that it is necessary.

Or is the whole quest just a demo? B/C then My Bad.

DarkFlameWolf
06-13-2002, 10:26 AM
wow, sounds like a quest TSA would like. :P

Dark_Xero
06-13-2002, 11:26 AM
Sound's like a game I would like :D if I PM you my e-mail, could you send it to me? Hey I might even figure out the answer to your question.