PDA

View Full Version : I love all you guys!

LORD APOCALYPSE
06-13-2002, 08:49 AM
I'm heavily under the influence of alcohol and this may count as spam but i hope not as it is merely a post of appreciation 4 all involved with AGN.

Ahem.

Hello happy people!
Everyone here is great.
Have you noticed it is like a real community/situation etc.
Like you likde some people but not others, have opinions on some people and not others.
What i mean is that it's like an online playground or school or something./ Many people trying to get on together, some assuming different personalities than their real life ones, some cooler than others, some scapegoats and the like.
I love this place! Out of all the forums i am a member of this one is easily the best.
Ok so there is the odd annoying time, or new newbies or clueless people come on(which i might till be regarded as) but overall this place is great!!!
I mean we have real incidents such as foxy and jj's baby that excite and stir something in us all, we have rock bottom, just because there ain't many posts in it doesn't mean it doesn't make a difference, it's helped many people, hell it's helped me twice!
Everyone here, their personality included whether i like them or not is great.
It's amazing really, how the few people who started all this made what is so much like a real community that it's great.
I salute the founders.
I salute Dark Nation,
and most of all i salute the members of AGN for sometimes giving me, and i'm sure many others, what feels like a second home! :thumbsup:

Apologies for this if it's spam or anything related ut i just finished all my college exams and i'm alittle pissed.
:D

plith
06-13-2002, 08:53 AM

*kicks LORD APOCALYPSE*

Drunken Tiger
06-13-2002, 08:56 AM
Are you now making out with ZiYi??:naughty:

I have always felt a good aura about this place...

LORD APOCALYPSE
06-13-2002, 08:56 AM
*screams in pain then decks plith with a crowbar*:D

Your one of the better members plith!

DT: hell i wish zhang was here!:naughty: :naughty: :drool:

Masamune
06-13-2002, 08:58 AM
...... you're not really drunk are you? ..........

LORD APOCALYPSE
06-13-2002, 09:00 AM
Yeah i am actually but i'm sobering up cos i'm going to get a new GC controller!

DT and Masamune are cool people also

Masamune
06-13-2002, 09:02 AM
hooray! wait..... wha? i just got a new worm light for my new GBA! so i'm sobering up to! wait.... i didn't even drink anything today! oh well!

LORD APOCALYPSE
06-13-2002, 09:05 AM
Are you making fun of me?:rolleyes:

Drunken Tiger
06-13-2002, 09:08 AM
Enjoy your drunkeness!!:D

I know i do!!

Its the sobering up thats hard!!:lol:

Masamune
06-13-2002, 09:09 AM
do you want me to make fun of you? :rolleyes:

Drunken Tiger
06-13-2002, 09:16 AM
Masamune: You can probably get away with it... Remember hes pissed off his face!!;);)

Masamune
06-13-2002, 09:29 AM
naw.... i don't like making fun of people. it's not my style to put people down for no apparent reason.

obi
06-13-2002, 09:44 AM
Here LA, let me help you with my 'sobering' stick. Guranteed to make you sober in a few hours of 'useage' I.E.

:whap:

:)

Rijuhn
06-13-2002, 10:36 AM
LOL, he's drunk. It's not to hard to type when you're drunk, it just depends how bad. LA must be just a bit because he's making sense, and typing with no spelling errors and such.

The Silent Assassin
06-13-2002, 11:18 AM
You suck at being drunk, you know?