PDA

View Full Version : Working again

Rijuhn
06-12-2002, 08:25 PM
I just came back from Wal Mart. I went to an interview to get rehired. If anyone remembers I used to work there for 3 months, from the end of August to the end of November. I had to quit because it was interffering with school, and I wasn't getting enough sleep. I told them that I was going to go back in the summer, but for the past month and a half I've tried to go to work for Regal Cinemas, and then thinking of other places to work. But I finially decided that Wal Mart is the best choice overall.

I'm going to be working from 10 AM - 7 PM Monday - Thursday so I can have Friday and the weekend off for fun time! I feel so good about myself again, finally using my brain for something other than games. And the money, yes, oh joy, I just love the money. WEEEE!!!

King Link
06-12-2002, 09:12 PM
Congratulations, glad you're back to work.

Paradox
06-12-2002, 09:28 PM
do it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and for the lack of something better to do with your summer..

plith
06-12-2002, 10:13 PM
I would never be able to work at a Wal Mart. I take French instead of Spanish and wouldn't be able to understand a word the other employees were saying.

Please don't hurt me. I make bad joke!

Rijuhn
06-12-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by plith
I would never be able to work at a Wal Mart. I take French instead of Spanish and wouldn't be able to understand a word the other employees were saying.

Please don't hurt me. I make bad joke!

Uh....I don't get it. Is there a majority of Mexicans that go your local Wal Mart or something?

plith
06-12-2002, 10:23 PM
That work there, yes.

Rijuhn
06-12-2002, 10:35 PM
Oh. Well that makes sense. My local one is very diverse, but the older one that is about 30 minutes away has a majority of Asian people. Don't know why, don't ask why.

Jemsee
06-13-2002, 12:02 AM
Good hard work = knowing the value of a dollar.
Like a dollar has any value any more.

Unless of course you use 10-10-220406080 and can talk for 30 seconds for a uck I mean buck.:D

Congrats on the job Rijuhn.