PDA

View Full Version : The person that does my hair is retarted...

PrfectGREG
06-12-2002, 08:01 PM
Ok, I ask for a Dark Brown with red tint dye job...

I get FLORECENT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!

She then added brown to it and now its like maroon...

She also cut it 1/2 assed/

I cant win with my hair. It always gets fucked up by her, and theres no one else in my town that cuts hair!!

God it pisses me off...

If I can I'll post pics of it... blah

Cronic
06-12-2002, 08:09 PM
Find a gay man to cut your hair... it may sound weird but they do good work.

PrfectGREG
06-12-2002, 08:15 PM
naaa my sis get her hair cut by a gay guy and I swear shes always pissed with him after he cuts it.

Clueless Blonde
06-12-2002, 11:28 PM
Have you ever thought of doing it yourself? It's not as hard as they make it look.

Catalyst333
06-12-2002, 11:38 PM
When I was going to first dye my hair red I went to a salon..and I even brought my own color in..but the lady still turned it BRIGHT orange...it was horrible...I went out and bought orange shirts to match it until I could bleach it out myself... and dye it the color it was supposed to be!! So I had orange hair for 2 weeks..I feel your pain.

Catalyst

cyberkitten
06-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
naaa my sis get her hair cut by a gay guy and I swear shes always pissed with him after he cuts it.

but he likes attractive guys. you'll definately come out of it with a flattering cut/style/color/whatever.
if the girl who does your hair screws it up now, what's the worst that can happen if you give him a shot?

Mitsukara
06-13-2002, 03:07 AM
It's possible that she merely failed to use the dye correctly... I once heard of a person who attempted to dye their hair darkish brown and ended up with purple hair.

Discombobulator
06-13-2002, 03:11 AM
lol
I cut and dye my own hair...:)
I don't trust any of the barbers near my house.

Daarkseid
06-13-2002, 03:21 AM
eh... all I ask from my hair stylist or whatever(they certainly aren't called barber's anymore...) is to shorten my hair... the only way they ever seem to screw up is when they either cut it uneven or they don't cut enough. Nothing major on either accounts...

Which is just as well, because the whole art of hair cutting confuses me greatly. I can't imagine ever cutting my own hair in a decent fashion at all, even with my simple haircut.

Drunken Tiger
06-13-2002, 03:27 AM
I dont cut my hair unless its absolutely necessary!!

But when i do i get it as short as possible so i dont have to go back anytime soon....

I dye my own hair and i still fuck it up!!:tongue:

Post some pics up!!

inori
06-13-2002, 04:09 AM
Ah, just cut it all off. The Michael Jordan look is pretty hard to mess up. :blah:

EWild
06-13-2002, 07:27 AM
lol
Once I asked for a cut and then the misses takes out the dye, curlers and this load of other stufff. I said "Whoa, what are you doing?" and she asked me "I thought this is what you wanted."
I had asked for a short cut! How in the world did she mess up that order?! Well I get my hair done at a different place now and they do a pretty nice job. :thumbsup:

Zeo
06-13-2002, 07:46 AM
Men tend to do a better job with men's hair then women, and vice versa.

Simply put, they won't do anything to you that they wouldn't want done if they were ordering it, and same goes for women (you should see some of the stuff Reflections does, I can't think of a man that would even ATTEMPT to do a womans hair like that, he'd never get it right.), where as with the opposite, its a case of "good enough". I don't particularly like having women cut my hair, BUT they charge half the price (honest!)

satanman
06-13-2002, 12:04 PM
Last time I had a hair cut I got it done by a guy who looked suspiciously like Bill Clinton...
He did a pretty good job, much better than when one of the women in the shop does it (one of them looks like mortisha, addams family)

Happyman
06-13-2002, 09:57 PM
Where do you guys live??

In Virginia, I never have problems.

Then again, I don't do anything snazzy with my hair.

Dark Dude
06-13-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer
It's possible that she merely failed to use the dye correctly... I once heard of a person who attempted to dye their hair darkish brown and ended up with purple hair. lalala
This may sound CrAzY but Anna once did that. I'm sure I told you about that, but that was forever ago, if you're making reference to that I'm stunned and shocked. If you're not making reference to that, then carry on.

King Link
06-14-2002, 05:30 PM
I don't get my hair bleached often, once a year at the most, I like the look of darker roots and then bleached hair at the tips.

Still, I hate it when someone messes up my haircut and the whole thing is uneven. That's what really makes me angry, a bad haircut.