PDA

View Full Version : MGS2 help needed

mike5000
06-12-2002, 11:07 AM
Okay I had this game since it came out and I cant find out how to get dog tags from soldiers! Dont laugh at me plz! I beat it on all diffaculties and im currently on Extreme! I read lots of FAQ sites and They say to hold them hostage (FREEZE) Then shoot them once in the hand, Then scare the shit out of them with a big gun aimed at there ...manhood...and the should give it up! There stubburn bastards and wont give'em up..I even aimed a stiger at them and they dont show any "fear" like the site said at all! I think that site was lying...it was a good faq though....but I did all that they said and the guards stare at me like im stupid! Can sombody tell me how to take their dog tags?

-dont laugh at me I....I was misled that all.:cry:

Cronic
06-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Hold them up and then aim your gun at their head until they start to shake. from there the tag will pop out.

If they say something defient then shoot them some place non vital and aimn at their head again.

mike5000
06-12-2002, 07:49 PM
okay! got it but heres another question! Does anybody else here have problems with the Konamijpn website.....Every time I try to register its busy!!! It was busy last week tooo...are they allways busy and broken or what?