PDA

View Full Version : FF6 - That guy on the train of doom...

obi
06-12-2002, 06:52 AM
I was wondering about that guy you meet near the end of the phantom train that you have a fight with and then he steals the item. DO you fight him again, ad if so, do you get the item back and where do you fiht him?

All help appreciated, Thanks :)

OBI

satanman
06-12-2002, 11:29 AM
I don't think you can fight him, I've got to the final tower place, but I'm just too damn lazy to get to kefka.
I guess you can fight him by betting an item at the colloseum, I'm not sure, though

cap2030
06-12-2002, 12:27 PM
you can find him in the arena but he says that there is an impostor of his going around and I've yet to find impostor.

YOu can fight siegfired in arena if you bet some nice stuff but if I remember right he's pretty tough.

mrz84
06-12-2002, 04:47 PM
you can fight ziegfried for the tintinbar in the colosseum if you bet a megaelixer. sounds like its not a good trade-off to me seeing by then you'd have at least 2-3 tintinbars which one can be used to bet for a exp egg by fighting a darf force. :kawaii: if there's anything else you need to know about the colosseum, ask and i can tell ya all i know. :kawaii:

Mak-X
06-12-2002, 04:58 PM
The next time you meet up with Ziegfried is when you take the tunnel back to Figaro Castle following the thieves in the World of Ruin, but you don't fight him. I guess the guy you fight in the colliseum is the imposter.

obi
06-13-2002, 06:07 AM
Ah, any news on the Item he takes from the train?

Last time I played through the game I kinda rushed it and missed the secrets, I didn't get shadow or Gogo But I know where to get them now.

MottZilla
06-13-2002, 06:33 AM
On the phantom train you can get a ghost to join your party. They can possese enemys I think.

Masamune
06-14-2002, 02:09 PM
you can't get shadow unless you wait for him on the floating continent when it's about to explode. when you're in the world of ruin go to that that used to be in the veldt (it still might be i'm not sure) you'll find a weopon called the striker. further on you'll see his dog and he wants you to follow him. eventually you'll find shadow wounded and guarded by a behemoth. kill the monster and rescue shadow. he'll run away. go to the coloseum and bet the striker. you'll know what to do from there.

Elemental Knight
06-14-2002, 03:43 PM
I believe you fight Ziegfreid in the train, and Siegfreid in the Colloseum. I don't remember who's in Figaro Cave. But Ziegfreid is the cowardly fake (remember your fight on the Phantom Train? Remember how much HP he had? Uh-huh.) and Siegfreid is the strong, noble warrior. Kinda the Excalipur to the Excalibur, really.

mrz84
06-14-2002, 05:54 PM
El might have something there. either way, they're both thieves. :kawaii: