PDA

View Full Version : seems even Chinese people like Zelda Classic.

Menokh
06-12-2002, 06:26 AM
Lookie:
HERE (http://www.esoftware.com.cn/file/game/strategy/2002032002.shtml)

Beta 104 mirrored by a chinese website. hmm...
Can anyone translate the review for me? I'd like to see what they say about it.

GuitarmanTim
06-12-2002, 09:36 AM
I got no clue, cause unfortunatly, my Chinese is what it should be.

Cyclone
06-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Um..."This is a good game."

Actually, while Altavista's translator DOES do Chinese, I can't get Chinese characters. NEXT!

Cyclone

*b*
06-12-2002, 12:46 PM
what's the URL to altivist's translator? I can probably un-chineese it

itschris
06-12-2002, 01:14 PM
Software name: Saar reaches fable Zelda Classic
Version our company: V1.92 Beta 104
Document size: 1,833k
Issues the date: 2002.03.19
Software merchant: Armageddon Games Network
System platform: Win 95/98/NT/2000
Software type: Shareware, term of validity unknown
Software rank:
Downloads the address: Local downloads the address
Software introduction: Zelda Classic (Saar reaches fable classics) is no matter what the heaven red and white machine time most famous ARPG game, so-called ARPG and general RPG is different is does not need to enter the fight picture, walks in the map when sees the enemy immediately slaughters, the urgent feeling and general common RPG has the very big difference, initially also handy red and white Ò¡¸Ë was anxious fiercely according to only then can go through a strategic pass, after also all had Saar in each kind of television game machine reaches the fable the classical edition correction. The small small game when carries out in the computer, but also may voluntarily edit map, record saves plate and so on, may say is the house sparrow although is small, the five internal organs is complete, today is in vogue the ARPG many characteristics look like also was as early as complete in the red and white machine time on the development, the difference were greatly many only is the picture fineness.

Stupid Altavista translator...

http://world.altavista.com brings you to the translator.

Cyclone
06-12-2002, 01:46 PM
All right...can someone translate THAT?

Cyclone

VGWarrior
06-12-2002, 02:28 PM
Basically, this is modeled after a famous Japanese RPG (red and white are the flags) and it describes the situation in the game (slaughtering enemies).

That's probably all I can milk out of this.

Nick
06-12-2002, 02:29 PM
The red and white machine must be a computer or NES. That's all I can figure out. -_-

itschris
06-12-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Nick
The red and white machine must be a computer or NES. That's all I can figure out. -_-

Yep, it's the Famicom (Japanese NES). It was red and white:

http://www.nintendoland.com/graphics/console/Famicom.gif

Here's What I can gather from it (roughly interpreted from the Altavista translation):

Zelda Classic is from the red and white machine's (Famicom's) most famous Adventure-RPG game. Adventure-RPGs and general RPGs are different in that one does not need to enter a seperate fighting screen. When you see an enemy on the map you immediately fight it. The urgent feeling makes it much different from a common RPG. You can play the original game on the computer, but you can also edit the map, and so on. Now the many characteristics look the same as on the Famicom, the main difference being a finer picture.

They give it a five star rating. I wonder if it's a scale of 5 or 10?

Modus Ponens
06-13-2002, 06:37 AM
It's actually on a traditional Chinese video game rating scale of 7.73.