PDA

View Full Version : Idiots!

Masamune
06-11-2002, 07:49 PM
today i just found out that the pharmacy gave me the wrong brace for my broken collar bone. i have the right one now but..... it just ticks me off......:mad:

EWild
06-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Man you should go up and tell those idots off, because they caused you physical pain. Hey, you could even sue them! Not a good thing to do but it would be funny. :D

Daarkseid
06-11-2002, 07:57 PM
The Pharmacy refuses to fill one of my prescriptions(a special kind of vitamin supplement) because the insurence company doesn't want to pay for it... so we'd have to call the Dr. right then and there to get prescription filled...

My parents don't seem to bother with it though... and it doesn't seem to concern me in the least, even though when I get my blood drawn twice a year, they're always telling me my vitamin levels are very low. Eh...

Discombobulator
06-11-2002, 09:22 PM
That's bad....companies are always trying to rip honest people off...

slothman
06-12-2002, 12:10 AM
Although this is an exception I'll mention it anyways. When some rain damaged a wall and curtins in my parents' dining room they called the insurance company to pay for it. The insurance company actually wanted to pay for more then what was "really needed". They had to pay to paint the entire living room and dining room as well as clean the drapes and rugs. My parents didn't need all that done so they just spent it on other repairs. It's just funny that they got more insurance that they expected.

Tygore
06-12-2002, 12:16 AM
Why did you break your collar bone?

Cyclone
06-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Tygore

:eyebrow:

Methinks he didn't intend to break it.

Cyclone

inori
06-12-2002, 01:56 AM
Masamune posted a thread about the breaking of his collarbone a bit earlier. It's probably drifted down a page or two ... all I remember is that there was a lot of pain involved. :cry:

Mitsukara
06-12-2002, 02:40 AM
... so we'd have to call the Dr. right then and there to get prescription filled...
I'm a sad person... I read that and immediatly Dr. Light/Dr. Right came to mind.

Raichu86
06-12-2002, 02:52 AM
Pharmacies can suck. The pharmacy found that the insurance wasn't gonna pay for my $300 medicine (:eek: ), but they didn't call us. They didn't call my doctor. They did nothing. :sweat:

Good luck recovering. :)

slothman
06-12-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Jennifer
I'm a sad person... I read that and immediatly Dr. Light/Dr. Right came to mind.

The same thing happened to me. I had to reread it several times to figure out what it really said.

Masamune
06-12-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Tygore

a freak kickball accident. i accidently kicked the ball down the 1st base line and tryed to prevent being pegger by roll/diving into 1st. roll/diving is not a good idea.

EWild
06-12-2002, 01:33 PM
That's gotta hurt! Next time run really, really fast so you don't need to slide.:D

MasterSwordUltima
06-12-2002, 03:04 PM
A freak kick-ball accident if you ask me. ^_^

LordMagus
06-12-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer

Same thing happened to me, too. lol :laughing:

Anyway, Masamune, I hope you recover quickly.