PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff about LightWorld.

Orion
06-11-2002, 07:42 PM
First off... would anybody be terribly upset if I switched around the blue and red enemies? It is the way it was in LTTP, so I thought maybe make it the same in this queset as well. It's not necesary for anything, but I was just curious. A simple Yay or Nay will do.

Also, beta testing will begin soon. It won't be anything you can sign up for, I have already selected the beta testers I want from people I know who are experienced with both the original 1st.qst and ZC in general. If enough of them refuse to test, then I might open it up to a few other people.

Anyway, as for the quest, it's comin along very nicely. Enemy tiles are done (finally), and I just got to get around to releasing a new version of my tileset. The overworld and levels 1-4 are also done, and I finally ripped EVERY single tile from the Light World in LTTP (I had missed some stuff before). There ain't a damn tile or sprite left un-turned.

So anywho, be sure to vote on that.

DarkFlameWolf
06-11-2002, 08:05 PM
so I guess my past experience with ZC and my 4 quests I made doesn't constitute me as a beta tester huh? (and my remake of the 1st quest.)

Nick
06-11-2002, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't mind the flip. Though the flip would screw my custom bosses, I can live. Go for it.

Simmen Stenil
06-11-2002, 11:25 PM
Sounds fine to me. Wish I could have beta tested, but it's too late :(. Please, at least let us see some pictures!

Simmen Stenil

Orion
06-11-2002, 11:38 PM
The flip would only be for the quest, I wouldn't include it in any of the tileset releases. Actually, I could throw them into a seprate file so those who wanted the change could just... export it in.

Oh, and I haven't contacted any of the beta testers yet. So don't count yourself out.

DarkFlameWolf
06-12-2002, 12:07 AM
okay, because I could appreciate the work put into this, because I myself have made a revamp of the 1st quest.