PDA

View Full Version : Graal

holywarrior
06-10-2002, 10:45 PM
Does anyone here know about an online game called GRAAL. I have to say, it is the best online game "I've" ever played. It has hundred of players and many servers with many quests. If you want to download this great game go to www.graalonline.com. And if you want some help on the game, you can ask me.

Paradox
06-10-2002, 11:22 PM
yes, i think most people here have heard of graal. i used to play it and i still would except for the fact that you have to pay to play now

Kairyu
06-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Geez, it costs money now?! I played for a while, but it eventually started crashing my computer. That, combined with an... uh, interesting (In the chinese sense) room I found once with five or so brain-eating zombies... that screen freaked me out, and I'm not even sure how I ended up there...

jman2050
06-11-2002, 03:13 PM
Graal 2001 costs money. members can still use servers on graal Classic for free. I know, I've been there already (just be sure to download the latest version or it won't work).

MottZilla
06-11-2002, 03:22 PM
I remember money duping. My friends and I were making money outta nothing. It was great. First you goto the bank, and slaughter people trying to deposit their money, take it all, then go elsewhere since you have money now. Then you'd do this thing were you'd BOTH pickup the money, thus duping. It was great. They fixed it though later.

Mak-X
06-11-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
First you goto the bank, and slaughter people trying to deposit their money, take it all, then go elsewhere since you have money now.

Hahaha, I remember it not being safe to go into the bank because people would kill you and take your money.

Dart Zaidyer
06-11-2002, 09:57 PM
I remember how the Admins use to abuse their powers and then cover it up and do bad things to any witnesses!
And they still do that too, even now that they charge money for it.

Save your earnings and wait for Star Wars Galaxies or something. Sheesh.

holywarrior
06-14-2002, 04:50 PM
Even though it costs money, i'm planning on getting p2p myself. Cause it's only $1.68 a month. So why are you worried about paying $1.68 a month?

Masamune
06-14-2002, 05:33 PM
i don't have anything to with. no credit cards no check books no bank account no paypal. i'll just send them $1.68 in the mail every month.

Dart Zaidyer
06-14-2002, 11:09 PM
I feel that no matter the price, you shouldn't pay a CENT for what is essentially "Quake meets Yoshi's Story meets Zelda" in RPG form. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't hand out power to the lowest bidder just because he said "Unixmad is Great!".

holywarrior
06-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Oh, heh, thats why. I have had a checking account for about 11 months on account of my old paper route. But I dont know where to go if I want to use a check??? And another thing, it has three different prices in the shop: $36, $28, and $19. Is that how much you pay a year?

blckscab
06-17-2002, 02:08 PM
I used to play that. But I cant pay because I dont have anything to pay with and I dont realy like paying anyway. I agree that it is pretty good though.

Ultra22Lemming
06-17-2002, 02:16 PM
I played it a long time ago. It's one of the only free MMORPG's other than Runescape that I know of. I don't think it's that good though. It takes way too much time to load.

Lom2000
06-17-2002, 02:21 PM
Ok i have never heard of it, but that is probably cause i havent had the internet for a year, that and i have never really tried online gaming, what is it about, not ruining the story tho. Is it an RPG?

Ultra22Lemming
06-17-2002, 02:24 PM
It's a MMOROPG, a type of RPG. It's like LTTP, but you can change what you look like. It's been out for about 2 years now. It's not like it just came out.

Lom2000
06-17-2002, 02:32 PM
Oh, but still i am not really into online games.

Dracula
06-17-2002, 05:12 PM
It sucks, that you have to pay for it. That's why I like Runescape much better. Just download it, and when you're online, play it! And the enviroments look very cool! 3D with cool looking 2D characters.