PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

Gilmario
06-10-2002, 01:16 PM
hello i am new here to this forum and i was wondering wat it is all about?.......and what is the actually web site?....sorry am jsut really confused but i would liek to help out on your work....i am already a member of the forum egogaming which i review computer games.so.......plz help! thankyou

J.J. Maxx
06-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Welcome to AGN! :thumbsup:

This place is really fun and exciting and you'll make lots of new friends! (Hopefully!)

To get all of your questions answered, go to the New Members Forum.

Here: http://boards.armageddongames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=48

There you will find others like you who can help you through this difficult phasing in process. ;)

Again, welcome!

Oh, I almost forgot! *slapshisforehead*

Go to Newbie Central! (http://newbiecentral.armageddongames.com/)

Trust me!

Oh and read the Members Handbook at the top of this forum too. ;)

Rijuhn
06-10-2002, 01:24 PM
Welcome the the best site ever. Sorry, that's my AGN addiction talking. I'm sure that you'll really enjoy AGN. There is a lot of diversity here at AGN, so post a topic or two in General Discussion about yourself, what you like, music-wise and games you like and stuff. It's good to study different members on AGN so you know who's who and get to know other members better.

Sorry for rambling on, welcome to AGN.

Dirk the Daring
06-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Glad to have ya on board!!!

slayer6896
06-10-2002, 01:31 PM
hey whats up? welcome to agn and remember dont fuck up and get banned.

Raichu86
06-10-2002, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the board and enjoy posting. :)

Paradox
06-10-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by slayer6896
hey whats up? welcome to agn and remember dont fuck up and get banned.

well that's a little harsh to start off :tongue:

King Link
06-10-2002, 06:12 PM
Hi, welcome to AGN Gilmario.

obi
06-10-2002, 06:22 PM
Hello and welcome, may you learn many things as you travel around the information base that is AGN. ;)

EWild
06-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Don't double post, or spam, but in the end have fun and don't be offended if someone says that you suck or something like that, it's just you are a newbie and ALL newbies get trampled on by the oldies (No offense).