PDA

View Full Version : Itchy itchy ya ya darling...

Fiyerstorm
06-10-2002, 10:57 AM
No I'm not singing Lady Marmalade...

Last night around 8CST, this rash appeared on me then I broke out into hives. I have no allergies either cause this was the first time it ever happened. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night cause of the itchy pain. I was squirting out the last drops ofcalamine lotion cause I couldn't stand it anymore. I tried to chill out so I started reading a novel...got drowsy...then all of the sudden..my legs ot all itchy then the hives popped up. I was freaked out. My mom was gonna take me to the ermengency room but then she looked in the medical encyclopedia and it wasn't a severe breakout so I'm going to the doc later today. I still have a lil bit of it...it feel like I was bitten by ants all over...bleh. Now I feel bad for those people who have bad allergies...I guess I'm allergic to something or I caust posion ivy or something.

Rijuhn
06-10-2002, 12:49 PM
That's what I was going to say, since you don't have allergies. Maybe you ate something for the first time and you're allergic to it. My mom breaks out like that when she eats seafood, cantalop and a few other weird things.

J.J. Maxx
06-10-2002, 12:57 PM
The exact same thing ahppened to me once. I was working one morning then all of a sudden I broke out in hives outta nowhere. I'm not allergic to anything but I went to the hospital and the doctors gave me benadryl and sent me home. At least I got out of work. :thumbsup:

Fiyerstorm
06-10-2002, 05:08 PM
Well, I came back from the doc a few hours ago...I have allergies but I don't know what I am allergic to....I was doing yard work yesterday and he said it invovled that. Bleh...I can't make my weekly twenty now. I'm restricted from cutting grass. :sad:

Paradox
06-10-2002, 05:14 PM
i'm allergic (and i was allergic more when i was younger) but i never got hives. just go to a doctor and have them test to see what you're allergic to.

Jemsee
06-11-2002, 12:39 AM
Hay SlasherCGE,
I ass-u-me you have cut grass before and not had this happen?
maybe it is not the grass, maybe it was somthing that was sprayed on it, a herbacide or fertilizer.
Do you know if the yard was treated with anything recently?