PDA

View Full Version : Another funny story

Cyclone
06-10-2002, 01:18 AM
Let's just say I'm glad this is banned in North America.

http://www.intelligentx.com/newsletters/technology/articles/story_tech7_032902.html

Cyclone

slothman
06-10-2002, 03:37 AM
The question is what happens to the signal? Does the caller get a busy? If so The it might be a good idea, at least in some areas. They are private places anyway. It is almost like preventing people from talking loud. Of course I would assume a sign wound say the calls are jammed.

obi
06-10-2002, 06:52 AM
I can think of another place this kinda thing would actually be usefull in - the examination halls in schools....

MrCow
06-10-2002, 07:14 AM
lol yea i know what you mean obi thatass pretty funny though a jamming signal

Skatche
06-10-2002, 07:14 AM
I can tell you right now that when I'm meditating in Tai Chi class, I don't like noises of any kind, especially annoying ones like cell phone rings. As long as he has a sign or something letting people know what he's doing, it shouldn't be a problem.

Foxx
06-10-2002, 07:29 AM
People bring their cell phones into church during Mass when they can ring?! I'd think that if your cell phone rang while you were in church, they'd kick you out in a jink for that sort of thing.

Drunken Tiger
06-10-2002, 07:32 AM
Im glad its banned over here.. I mean what happens if your loved ones are killed in an accident whilst you are attending church??

Then youll feel like shit for not knowing earlier and knowing that you could of spent those last minutes together...

Gerudo
06-10-2002, 09:33 AM
isnt that why they have text messaging and vibrating batteries for phones? i mean, if you spend a good chunk of money on a cell phone, at least get a vibrating battery or something... :)

edit: so is it batteries for vibrators or vibrators for batteries? :laughing:

Fatty Lumpkin
06-10-2002, 09:52 AM
Who cares about the cell phone thing, you can get Get 4 DVDs for 49¢ each plus s&h!!!

Why don't people leave their CP in their cars! I think you can go an hour without talking on a phone.

Cyclone
06-10-2002, 12:49 PM
I agree with that, FL. It can stay in the car.

Even better, if you HAVE to have it on your person, put it on Silent and keep an eye on the screen. If I am expecting a call while at work, I might do that. I'll do it at school next year, too.

Cyclone

The Savior
06-10-2002, 01:03 PM
I want a portable one of them, and carry it with me through the mall. :)

[edit] Even better, I could hide one in RadioShack!

Raichu86
06-10-2002, 01:59 PM
My dad always turns the ring off his cellpone and puts it on thump when he goes into church. :shrug: