PDA

View Full Version : Why do I bother you ask?

Blonde799
06-08-2002, 03:44 PM
...Because I can't send it through the mail and too many people are nagging me to release a better demo than the one in the qdb. Fine! I give up! I can't have anything to myself these days.:laughing:

Anyway people, go to the page in my sig, and you can d/l it from there. Make sure to read the news under the sweet pic also, cuz after a few days, it's going, going, gone!:D Comments are also welcome.:)

PrfectGREG
06-10-2002, 06:28 AM
Whats LBA?

EIHoppe
06-10-2002, 01:51 PM
It's in his sig- Links Bizarre Adventure, I think...

PrfectGREG
06-10-2002, 02:57 PM
I know that, I ment like whats it about, what happens in it ect..

(it just reminds me of LBHD for some odd reason)

Simmen Stenil
06-11-2002, 01:38 AM
I know what you mean.... I guess that's what happens when both titles have an "L" and a "B" together like that.

Simmen Stenil

MountainDrew023
06-11-2002, 03:27 PM
I can see why its wandering evil.... I was wandering through an empty overworld for 5 minutes before i quit. I still can't find level one! :laughing:

Blonde799
06-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Man, I've finally got in here. Bandwidth's a bitch ain't it?

Anyway, LBA does stand for Link's Bizarre Adventure. Well, the story to this quest is...
It's been a while after link's first few adventures, and the continent of hyrule has separated into two, old and new hyrule. Zelda gets captured by ganon and all that shiz, and now link must get her back. "Where the hell is he?", link asks, and it starts from there.

What's so bizarre about it? Anyone hear of a marble zone in hyrule?
*silence*
That's what I thought.:) 4 TPs on each continent, and a lot of stuff to go through, plus there's the 16 HC limit(turned it off in LoZ:WE cuz of the difficulty), so there ya go. The demo in the qdb will be very small compared to the final product, and I'm doing the quests in my sig too, so I have a lot of work cut out for me.:D

Blonde799
06-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by MountainDrew023
I can see why its wandering evil.... I was wandering through an empty overworld for 5 minutes before i quit. I still can't find level one! :laughing:
Must not have been wandering too much, the first area is 5 screens up from your initial starting point.:) Most of the levels are linked to others, so I wouldn't have to spend all that time thinking of a place to put them all(and to save you guys the trouble of finding them all). I think the hardest levels to find in my quest are the hidden ones(who would want to go through all 128 screens using the whistle?).
Oooh, double post, 2nd time. Have to look at those posts more often.

PrfectGREG
06-11-2002, 04:24 PM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, gotcha

sounds cool.

Blonde799
06-11-2002, 05:08 PM
Yes, a tragedy this was, Blonde799 will forever regret this(anyone remember that line?).
And I hope it will sound cool to all of the other people who suddenly lost their social lives to ZC.:)