PDA

View Full Version : The Choco Hot-Cold Game betting table....

mrz84
06-08-2002, 01:11 AM
Do's playing FF9 and is attempting get the robe of lords in disc 1 via chocobo forest. he needs only about 2649 points(as of this post) to get it. im taking bets to see what time you'll think he'll get it cause he's doing this tonight. he's staying up until he gets it so if you wanna bet, please put your name, the time you bet(you're able to be off by a minute or two). and your bet. whoever wins, gets the stuff(like foxy's baby bets) if nobody wins....then i'll decide from there. maybe i'll just let everyone keep their stuff....:shrug: anyways, LET THE BETTING BEGIN! :kawaii:

ps: ill update his progress every once and awhile so keep your eys peeled. :kawaii:

Warlock
06-08-2002, 01:25 AM
Dude, that's gonna take forever in the original forest! haha

EIHoppe
06-08-2002, 01:35 AM
Man, I don't even wanna know how long he's gonna have to stay up to accomplish that:rolleyes: It took me 3 straight hours just to get 500 points!!:cry: If I had to bet, I'd bet a penny he does it sometime next Tuesday. ;)
BTW, what's his current point count?

mrz84
06-08-2002, 01:37 AM
well now's hes already got about 8000. hes basically getting 100 points every 10 minutes. he's just one of those people who sits there and does whatever he wants. personally i think he'll get it before 2 or 3 AM in missouri. :kawaii:

current point total:7700

another update: 8924 points and going. no bets eh? a pity. oh well. :kawaii:

last edit for the night. Do got frustrated so he went to bed and appointed me to get him some points. last i checked he was close to 9000 points, give or take a 1-200 points. anyways, i guess this means the betting's closed for tonight. oh well. konwing him he'll get right onto it in the morning. :kawaii:

Dragon Omega
06-25-2002, 12:36 AM
I did get it the day after this thread was created. I averaged about 100 points a minute with my highest score being 300 something, I can't remember really...oh by the way IN YOUR FACE!!!:mischief: