PDA

View Full Version : Days of Eternity Demo 4...

Nick
06-07-2002, 09:16 PM
Will be released in a few weeks.

Though the Pure ZC forums will get it at least a week ahead of AGN, I'm waiting for a special moment to release it here. :evil:

A few things I have done include...

Finished Level 4.
Revamped some areas.
Fixed some bugs in Demo 3.
Made Link look much better when walking (thanks to some tiles I happened to find at Pure ZC)
Fixed some more bugs.
Made things easier in a couple of areas.
Added a free bomb stock outside of the Dungeon of Time when it is raining.
Fixed even more bugs.
Caused some bugs.
Caused more bugs.
Ok, I fixed/will fix those bugs I caused. -_-

After Demo 4 is released, I will not be making many more announcements related to my quest at AGN.

Instead, they will be at Pure ZC (http://zc.pixelclick.com/Forums/index.php) in the Days of Eternity forum. You may also want to take a look at some of the other things I'll be doing at Pure ZC only.

Edit: Heh, I forgot to meantion the final products of my Pure ZC only stuff will be released here at AGN. -_-

MountainDrew023
06-07-2002, 09:29 PM
You better unless you're trying to make more stuff for me to find -_-. j/k can't wait

*b*
06-07-2002, 10:46 PM
hm... wonder what the "special event" is. *looks at custom avatar and title* :kawaii: can't wait!

Nick
06-08-2002, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I wonder what it is *looks at public avatar and no title*. :confuse2:

I have decided to be nice enough to include all of Level 4 in Demo 4. I was just going to cut it off before the battle with the Level 4 boss, but I changed my mind.

Also, I might not make it to that special moment before everything is ready. I'm not going to spam to get there either. -_-