PDA

View Full Version : All New and Just for You.

Jemsee
06-07-2002, 08:56 PM
Season four of Farscape begins Friday, June 7, with the debut of SCI FI Friday, featuring new episodes of Stargate SG-1 and Farscape, all summer long.
Farscape site. (http://www.scifi.com/farscape/)

This is just a reminder for those who watch these two TV programs.
I'm sort of suprised Shadowblazer didn't post this.
I wounder if he knows?

King Link
06-07-2002, 11:16 PM
New Stargate SG-1!!! YAYY! :) That show is one of the greatest on TV, I watch it all the time. I can't wait! Thanks for telling us Jemsee.

mrz84
06-08-2002, 12:03 AM
i dont get sci-fi or any other channel other than abc. :( isn't that just something that would make you want to smoooosh something? :gavel: *pulls up mallet to reveal "insert member name" and quickly flings the mallet over a sheer cliff and huries away* :moo:

Breaker
06-08-2002, 01:06 AM
Of course Shadowblazer knows, that's more of an insult to say he didn't. I rather enjoyed both episodes and can't wait till next friday. :evil:

Menokh
06-08-2002, 01:23 AM
I'm a Stargate fanatic and I'm trying to figure out why I didn't know that they had moved from Showtime to Sci-Fi.
A good thing is I only missed Season 6 episode 1, but it was part 1 of a 2 parter.
A good question is why did they move to Sci-Fi? Did Showtime get sick of Stargate? I'm going to email a few people and hope to get some answers out of them.

Drunken Tiger
06-08-2002, 05:05 AM
I dont watch SG much and i have only seen a few episodes but it looks prety good.. I wonder if its going to come back on over here....

Shadowblazer
06-08-2002, 05:16 AM
Of course I was aware :evil: I keep close track of these things. Much to my girlfriend's annoyance, I use about 1/2 of the space on our fridge whiteboard to keep track of the number of days remaining until Farscape continues ;) And it really irked her when I switched to hours remaining a couple days ago.

All in all, two episodes worth waiting for. SG-1 in particular was wonderful. I was dubious as to whether or not Jonas would make a good replacement for Daniel, but after seeing his character's behavior tonight, I have high hopes for him. Of course I liked Corin Nemec back when he was Parker Lewis, so I'm happy with the casting choice at least.

Farscape, of course, rocked... although it wasn't the best episode I've ever seen (anything was sure to be something of a letdown after the "Into the Lion's Den" two-parter that ended Season 3), anything new is welcome.

Speaking of which, maybe I'll change my "look" to honor the new Farscape season.

Jemsee
06-08-2002, 11:45 AM
I could never watch SG1 Showtime but didn't I see it on Fox for awhyle? Maybe just reruns:shrug:
Now with new shows and on SciFi I'm shure to see it more often.

FarScape did rock, the one liners and the images of that show are always worth tunning in for.
So what do you think of the new girl, Sikozu?
http://www1.evertek.net/~gchalland/farscapenewgirl.jpg

I like her better than Jool but will have to watch more of her to see if she beats Chiana or Aeryn. (like that will happen).
But on first impression, I like her.

Shadowblazer
06-08-2002, 08:09 PM
Sikozu seems pretty cool thus far. I dunno, I always liked Jool a lot and it seems like New Girl is supposed to be her replacement (though I know Jool will appear in the next episode, according to the previews).

As far as being cooler than Aeryn is concerned, I'm actually starting to get a little sick of Aeryn. I mean I realize that the one we saw this episode was just a figment of John's imagination but she was pretty accurate, and it just reminded me that she's always frelling with John's head. Yeah she's got problems of her own but I'm still just kinda pissed at her for making poor Crichton's life miserable. Frell her, I say. I hope John hits it off with Sikozu and leaves Aeryn feeling miserable.

Jemsee
06-08-2002, 09:41 PM
Oooo...
Break up the love birds? I don't know...
What 'cha think of Moya and Pilot being sick? Will they leave the show? Or will Zhaan come back and save them?
So many possabilities and so little episodes!