PDA

View Full Version : For Mak-X.

J.J. Maxx
06-07-2002, 05:30 PM
I just wanted to give you this. You don't have to use it. :)

http://www.maxxstudios.com/pics/linkmak.gif

:thumbsup:

Elemental Knight
06-07-2002, 05:52 PM
Nice colouring job, JJ... But the Kokiri Sword has a brownish handle, the Master Sword is blue. ^_-

J.J. Maxx
06-07-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Elemental Knight
Nice colouring job, JJ... But the Kokiri Sword has a brownish handle, the Master Sword is blue. ^_-

Bah! Its just a picture! :)

AlexMax
06-07-2002, 05:57 PM

Bah...picky picky.

Nice picture, dude... ^_~

Mak-X
06-07-2002, 05:59 PM
heh thanks, I appreciate that. I might use it.
The colorings remind me of black and white movies colored, just the colors being used.
The hair color looks better this time.

mikeron
06-07-2002, 06:00 PM
Nice colouring job, JJ... But the Kokiri Sword has a brownish handle, the Master Sword is blue. ^_- lmfao
Gotta love that.

J.J. Maxx
06-07-2002, 06:04 PM
Well if you dont use that one then at least use this one. Alot better quality than what you're currently using.

http://www.maxxstudios.com/pics/linkmak2.gif

AlexMax
06-07-2002, 06:10 PM
I see he did...

I personally don't like it as much as the colored one, but it's not my avator anyway, so I ought to shut the hell up now... ^_^

Gerudo
06-07-2002, 06:15 PM
your eyes deceive you, alex... Mak isnt using the one JJ editted... its teh same as before...

The Silent Assassin
06-07-2002, 07:07 PM
He's not holding the Kokiri Sword...it doesn't look like that.

Rijuhn
06-07-2002, 08:44 PM
Tell you want. I'm going to follow in JJ foot steps and try to color something too. It isn't that hard with Adobe Photoshop 6.0.

Mak-X
06-07-2002, 09:34 PM
Heh, this was the last topic I replied to before I had to get off the internet so I didn't do anything.

TSA, Link is holding the Kokiri Sword.

hmm better quality pic, I should be able to do the same thing unless it really matters what program you use to crop an image and turn it into a gif, does it? What did you do, did you touch up the original grey image, was there a certain way you croped and grabed it? hmm, in mine I can tell it was reduced in size.

obi
06-07-2002, 09:44 PM
Those are great!

Hey JJ, do you think you could do the same for some Kirby comics I found?

Here is link - KIRBY MANGA (http://www.classicgaming.com/kirby/info/manga/) please could you do one from one of the last 2 comics. thank you!

:)

J.J. Maxx
06-08-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Mak-X
hmm better quality pic, I should be able to do the same thing unless it really matters what program you use to crop an image and turn it into a gif, does it? What did you do, did you touch up the original grey image, was there a certain way you croped and grabed it? hmm, in mine I can tell it was reduced in size.

Mak, your problem wasn't in the cropping or grabbing but in the way you resized the pic. Because it was a grayscale pic I resized it using a bilinear resampling filter. This way it used all 16 million shades of gray to resize the pic without losing quality. Then I colored it. Worked pretty good and only took me 15 minutes. ;)

I'm glad you're using it. It looks great. Also, the green of his suit goes well with your mod stars. ;)

Mak-X
06-08-2002, 12:37 AM
Okay, I tried to resize it again and thought it would have to be some software feature, because the edginess was all gone.

Yes, I like them green stars, they match Link.